2018/19 Season ticket price freeze

Guest av1

Season tickets prices frozen for next year.

OS

Aston Villa season tickets will be hot property in 2018/19 - thanks to frozen prices for the coming campaign. 

We have a two-month Early Bird period starting today - which will keep prices exactly as they were in the same sales window last season.

Confirming our commitment to families and Young Villans, we have moved our U16 price bracket to U18, in line with the rise in school-leaving age - meaning hundreds of 16 and 17-year-olds remain at a junior rate, saving up to £91 in some areas of the stadium.

Become Part of the Pride during the Early Bird window for as little as £322 (adults), £69 (U18s), £130 (U21s), £235 (O65s), £320 (students and armed forces) and £644 (family of four).

I had a ST for years but haven't been in the position to get one for 5-6 seasons due to work, money, and not driving....Weighing it up this season now that the starts have aligned. I'll just be the sad bastard sat on my own because I don't know anyone else that goes these days :blush:

I can't decide where to sit. :( 

£370 in the lower north. Good atmosphere, pretty bloody cheap, and great view right behind the goal, but shit leg room, and liable to get soaked in bad weather

£535 in the upper holte. Far more expensive, but I'll at least have a roof over my head, and I guess it's still the best atmosphere?  I can sit down without my shins digging in to the seat in front as well...

Edited by Davkaus

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

I can't decide where to sit. :( 

there is one seat on my row where there are 8 of us. £322 it's a bargain top of The North Stand and most games you can move closer to the front if you don't fancy all those steps!

Just now, rodders0223 said:

When I bought mine last year they said if you don't like the seat you can always move during the season, you just pay the difference in the value of the seat, no admin, which was decent I thought.

That's pretty good, actually. I wonder if they're so understanding if you want to move to a cheaper seat, though :P

There's a couple of games I want to get to in the next month, so I might just order one and try out the different sections.

3 hours ago, Davkaus said:

I think I've only sat in the upper north once, and it was absolutely bloody years ago (DO'Ls days, I think). It was pretty dead, what's it like these days?

An accident waiting to happen. 

14 hours ago, S-Platt said:

there is one seat on my row where there are 8 of us. £322 it's a bargain top of The North Stand and most games you can move closer to the front if you don't fancy all those steps!

There's sections in the Upper Holte for £322 too, I sit in K1 for that price. Best of both worlds as most games you can just sit where you want anyway. 

16 hours ago, Davkaus said:

I had a ST for years but haven't been in the position to get one for 5-6 seasons due to work, money, and not driving....Weighing it up this season now that the starts have aligned. I'll just be the sad bastard sat on my own because I don't know anyone else that goes these days :blush:

I'll go with you man, am in the same boat! :)

I don't go with anyone although some friends of friends have recently moved nearby, but I have got to know a few people around me anyway, the guy next door has sat next to me since The seated Holte End opened. He even let m son have his Wembley ticket a few years ago when he was about 8 years old and SO happy to see Villa at Wembley. 

Were all part of the Villa family. 

Edited by sidcow

Just a note for people (like me) wanting to again take advantage of the 9 months interest free credit. 

I've just tried to renew online and the only option seemed to be paying the full cost upfront. 

After further reading through the OS, it seems that whilst you can take up the finance offer straight away over the phone, the option won't be live online for a couple of weeks. 

Â