• Grealish
    • Hogan
    • Grabben (Hogan 79)
    • Bjarnason (Grealish 84)
    • Whelan (Adomah 89)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 17/02/18 at 15:00

Adomah and hourihane were probably our poorest players in overall play, but they both stepped up big time when it mattered.

A really dominant performance overall and we didn't get dragged down to their level as has happened in previous games.

Just now, andym said:

Adomah and hourihane were probably our poorest players in overall play, but they both stepped up big time when it mattered.

A really dominant performance overall and we didn't get dragged down to their level as has happened in previous games.

I thought Adomah was superb. 

Hourihane was off the pace but has always got that in his locker. 

That was such a "team" performance, it almost seems harsh to have a MOTM award. I'm not sure anyone didn't pull their weight today, just some players are a tiny bit better than others. But the whole team ran further, ran faster and for longer, giving each other more options, all game. Team game. Team performance. Team win.

• Like 1

A very very good performance. The stars appear to aligning. We look strong, dangerous, skilful, full of momentum and on our way. Loving Jack's rise especially, who totally bossed it today. Even Grabban's largely unimportant arrival showed some delightfully aggressive intent. Oh and let's not forget Connor's performance saving peach. Wunderbar my Lord! A fitting tribute to the boss. Well done to all! 

Â