Post your Condolences to the Bruce Family

Demitri_C

Think out of respect for Steve Bruce and the Bruce family we should have a separate thread for condolences to our manager and the Bruce family at this difficult time. 

Aston Villa manager Steve Bruce's father passes away

Steve Bruce's son Alex put the news on his Twitter account today

Joe Bruce, the father of Aston Villa manager Steve Bruce, has sadly passed away this morning.

Bruce has been balancing managerial duties with caring for his mother, Sheenagh, recently after she was taken ill on the eve of Villa’s victory at Sheffield United last week.

And Bruce’s son, Alex, put the news of Joe's death on his Twitter feed today and asked for his dad’s privacy to be respected.

“Unfortunately my Grandad passed away this morning, it’s been a terrible few days as my Gran was taken seriously ill last Monday and is in hospital,” Alex posted.

“My Dad is in need of a few days to get over this shock and I hope his privacy is respected at this tough time. Thanks.”

Sad News

sending my deepest condolences to the Bruce family at this difficult time horrendous few weeks for them. Dont worry about the football Steve that can take  a back seat at the moment. Such sad news. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, pintpotvilla said:

Condolences to Steve and his family at this sad time. i lost my sister two weeks ago so i can imagine how they feel at the moment. Let's hope

the boys can lift his spirits on Sunday!

Sorry to hear that mate =( 

39 minutes ago, pintpotvilla said:

Condolences to Steve and his family at this sad time. i lost my sister two weeks ago so i can imagine how they feel at the moment. Let's hope

I’m very sorry to hear that mate. Hang in there, from my own experience it’s does get easier over time.

42 minutes ago, pintpotvilla said:

I’m sorry to hear that mate, that’s terrible.

As per the Steve Bruce thread, thoughts very much with Steve, his family and friends. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, pintpotvilla said:

Sorry for your loss mate .

Chin up Steve its never a pleasant time when a loved one dies, as I have too much experience of, and it doesn't get easier as lots of people will tell you, you just learn to cope with it over time.

A father is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow.

Condolences to Steve Bruce and his family.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, pintpotvilla said:

Sorry for your loss

My condolences to all within the Bruce family. 

May your Dad rest in peace, Steve. It's not easy losing someone so close and taking care of your dear Mom is the most important thing for you right now. 

Sad news :(

Edited by villarocker
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sad to hear. 

The news in the week was that his mother was ill. Was that reported incorrectly or is his mother also poorly?

Just now, Eastie said:

Yes sadly she is still .seriously ill in hospital.

Fecking nora. Thoughts are with Steve and his family. 

Â