2018-19 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

9 hours ago, abdomlahor said:

New Jags unis. Really plain, but the all black one is clean af. 

The black will still be first choice . The teal is listed as alternate.

A lot of Jags fans are moaning about how basic it is but that's it's major strength IMO . 

17 minutes ago, abdomlahor said:

seems weird to have a primary black jersey playing in florida. i always assumed thats why the bucs usually wear their white during afternoon home games.

I'm sure the white and teal will be used for the 1pm games but for some reason we have far more evening games next season .;)

You guys away is our first game .

Thats an upgrade for the Giants. Dixon was good in his rookie year but regressed in 2017. Hopefully he will do what McManus did when the trade was the other way.

Well it looks like, as I predicted , the Jag's are moving to London.

The FA is in talks with Shahid Khan - the owner of Fulham FC and the NFL's Jacksonville Jaguars - over the sale of Wembley Stadium for a reported £800m.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11347197/fa-in-talks-over-sale-of-wembley-stadium-to-fulham-and-jacksonville-jaguars-owner-shahid-khan

Bad news for Spurs as I bet they hoped their new upgraded stadium would be used by NFL teams and I'm pretty sure they built it with that in mind, namely larger dressing rooms, etc.

51 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Say's who ?

Villa89  :)

presumably if he buys Wembley he can't own 2 teams so that would rule out a London team in it's own right  , but might see even more NFL games played over here , possible 2or 3 involving the Jags ?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Villa89  :)

presumably if he buys Wembley he can't own 2 teams so that would rule out a London team in it's own right  , but might see even more NFL games played over here , possible 2or 3 involving the Jags ?

Just means Khan makes money anytime anything happens at  Wembley . 

He's also bought half of Jacksonville and the docks, built swimming pools in stands, built the largest  behind the goal screen on earth , built an ampitheatre next door etc etc .

Khan is literally a living Monopoly piece and buying Wembley  doesn't mean the Jags move . There may be 2 home games there now but I just don't see why he'd spend so much on  the Jags stadium only to relocate.

If they do move then I 'll be converting over to the Bears . I can't follow a team that ditches it's home town.

Edited by Brumerican

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/04/2018 at 17:36, Brumerican said:

Just means Khan makes money anytime anything happens at  Wembley . 

He's also bought half of Jacksonville and the docks, built swimming pools in stands, built the largest  behind the goal screen on earth , built an ampitheatre next door etc etc .

Khan is literally a living Monopoly piece and buying Wembley  doesn't mean the Jags move . There may be 2 home games there now but I just don't see why he'd spend so much on  the Jags stadium only to relocate.

If they do move then I 'll be converting over to the Bears . I can't follow a team that ditches it's home town.

i think khan's interest in wembley is more to do with controlling the nfl future of london rather than neccesarily relocating the jaguars. if any team wants to move to london, they'll basically have to negotiate with him.

it'll be interesting to see how spurs' new stadium figures to be involved in all of this though, with the retractable pitch.

Edited by abdomlahor

10 hours ago, Milfner said:

Panthers sign CJ Anderson. I’ll take that. Just need to pick up a safety and we’re ready to go. 

No1 passblocker in the league. Cam will luuuve him for that

• Like 1

Â