2018-19 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

So he managed to be a total and utter word removed in Indy as well without even stepping foot on the training-ground. Well done Josh, well done indeed

• Like 1

Can't believe that. Typical Pats behaviour.

I'm still shocked that the 'skins traded for Alex Smith. If they franchise tag Cousins with a view to trade I imagine the NFLPA will be all over it. A tag is there to give you time to work out a long term deal - They'll have a field day. I reckon he goes to the Browns or Jets.

I feel like the Cousins market won't be as competitive as we're led to believe.

If we're being honest, when you look at QB-needy teams, there are a number of reasons why they may not want to give up all that much for him.

Arizona - Aging team which needs rebuilding in some key areas. It would be a lot of cap to tie up in a QB under those circumstances

Denver - Is Cousins good enough for Broncos to make the jump in that division?

Minnesota - Will Cousins bridge the gap that Keenum couldn't?

At his age I can't see him going to teams which are more than 1 year away from competing either, which would rule out Bills, Browns, Jets etc.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, rjenkins said:

I feel like the Cousins market won't be as competitive as we're led to believe.

I agree especially with the other possible available QBs and then the 6 or so decent QBs coming out in the draft.

Will Foles stay as a backup, also Vikings have an interesting situation and a team might take a punt on one of those 3 guys

Â