Villa Kit 2018-19

a m ole

Jesus - can you imagine a Ted Baker Villa Jersey. 

These are risks taking it away from a sports brand but it would be an interesting move. I work in technical sportswear and have been involved in team kit supplying as well as working in general fashion retail in the past and they are very different. 

(what dn1982 says makes sense) 

Edited by rubberman
  • Like 1

Superdry have huge plans for their spin off sports wear brand and will be making the Invictus games kit.... 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/superdry-uk-invictus-games-2018-kit-deal-delegation-disabled-military-veterans-a8116396.html%3famp

Superdry has been growing its sports apparel business and recently opened its first shop dedicated to sports clothing.

I know someone who works for Supergroup ...... I have asked the question.....

edit: it's not superdry ! 

Edited by thabucks
Answered my own question
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, thabucks said:

@omariqy As I mentioned before Uniqlo were looking at opportunities in football 18months or so ago.... Superdry have big plans for their Sportswear brand spin-off.... 

However personally I reckon we will go in-house and produce our own branded kit maybe under Recon Sport.. 

I hope it's not Superdry. I'd need a XXXXXXXXL as opposed to my Under Armour XL.

• Like 1

So a rumour is Luke1977 x Nike Colab.... interesting if true and fair play to Luke Organ if so.... I can't see it being a collaboration with Nike but you never know... 

Edited by thabucks

On 4/7/2018 at 05:54, alreadyexists said:

Well that’s brought me back down to Earth, I was dreaming of high tech kits where Jack Grealish had body armour and Terry had a cyber suit to let him run again.

New kit for Whelan:-

temperature realize GIF

• Like 1

Unfortunately I think we need to be ruthless in the short term... if a brand/other want to give us more money then we need to take it. That’s the reality of the football at the moment, and we’ve had good and bad kits over the years. Fingers crossed this will be one of the better ones, but I think it’s a financial decision primarily.

49 minutes ago, Danwichmann said:

That was my question also.

A quick google suggested it's a fashion brand for people who look like they should be in prison.

I just did the same the clothing is terrible. can't see Xia having gone for something so chavvy 

1 hour ago, omariqy said:

It seems Luke designed it and Nike are manufacturing it so probably be Luke badge on the kit. 

If Nike are manufacturing it surely it's their badge that's going to be on the kit? Why else would they manufacture it? You could just get any number of Chinese companies to do it for you.

Â