Villa Kit 2018-19

a m ole

Just now, villa89 said:

If Nike are manufacturing it surely it's their badge that's going to be on the kit? Why else would they manufacture it? You could just get any number of Chinese companies to do it for you.

Can only image they wouldnt want to pay for the privilage of the sponsorship side of things but fancy a cut of the sales

I agree from your point of view that it makes more sense to get cheaper Chinese manufacturers for a smaller company outsorcing

Luke1977 - had to search to see who he was, thought something to do with star wars

23 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I just did the same the clothing is terrible. can't see Xia having gone for something so chavvy 

You realise a massive proportion of our fan base will be chavs?

• Haha 1

If we are heading down this route of a designer hybrid it will need to look great. You can picture the social media backlash and the laughing stock we would become (for a brief time) if it's awful. Imagine the clickbait headlines...

tbf, pretty much every sports brand is mostly worn by chavs, so I'm not sure that's a reason to rule them out.

I quite like Nike's kit, but for every person wearing it to head to the gym, or out for a run, there's a dozen scrotes fully kitted out in their 'leisurewear'.

4 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Was going to say.. Have you seen the state of 99.999999% of the people entering/exiting football stadia?  

With their furrowed brows, busy hands down their actual underpants which they only let out briefly for sniffing the contents of their once-a-week sink swilled vaginas and testicles, pulling the skin of their sacks roughly as to let air escape between their upper thighs.  Slightly too small diadora/ellesse tracksuit bottoms with buttons down the legs for when they become too tight because their diets are chips, black pudding, tomato sauce and the only vegetables they see are the gherkins they pull out of their pound saver meal double cheeseburgers for £1.49 from Maccies. Their sour, bitter, mature stench eloping from their shit stained, yellow dried and crusty y-front pants, feeding it's way for a few yards into the nostrils of passers-by.  Their teeth.  So dirty and peg-like are their nashers, you wonder if they've ever been introduced to the hygiene aisle at their local NISA or Spa, or even if they have hygiene aisles in the places these people crawl out of because lets face it, it's not cost effective shipping these products to the areas in which these low-lives inhabit.  Their hair (if they have any), so greasy that these people never get lost due to the sweat leaving distinct smelling droplets on the pavement wherever their tiny brains enable them to meander to.  

I mean ok, I work near Small Heath's ground.  But I imagine all footie fans are the same.

Except Norwich and Ipswich fans, they just smell like cow shit. 

Are you going to calm down before we go out later?

3 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

Are you going to calm down before we go out later?

OOOOOOOOOOOH so it's a fight you're after is it?!

Well listen up, Buster! I'm going to get my fist, curl it up really tightly into a really hard fist and shove it right up your arse! 

And I'll do that over and over and over again until I'm done - OKAY?!!!? 

Then we'll see who's "calm".

But no, yes - I'll probably be tired out by 7.  You should be safe.  Just maybe give me 45 mins to get over the excited-ness of being outside and it not pissing down. 

I had a big lunch too, so I'm well on my way to mellowing out.  It's my birthday Sunday (did you know?) and I'm going to the Safari Park Saturday, which I'm MEGA excited about (I'm going to race a Cheetah in the car, try and run over or hit a Rhino to see if it hurts it or the car more, and swear at a Meerkat who proper stared me out last year (not fully over it)). So I should be okay. 

Just for the avoidance of doubt - Nike don't make stuff for other people.

They design everything themselves, unless it's a collaboration with someone of the calibre Sacai or Stone Island.

I'll be flabbergasted if they go against the methods that have made them a $30bn company so they can put a kit designed by Luke onto a second division football team who only fully open the stadium twice a season.

• Like 1

Â