Villa Kit 2018-19

a m ole

4 hours ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

They talk about the agreement being innovative and ground breaking for football. Maybe our manufacturer will be Li-Ning and they'll also be our shirt sponsor, so we have a sort of double deal with them so we can justify the 100 million pounds a season deal.

I remember when Bolton were sponsored by Reebok, with the kit manufacturers being Reebok and the new ground also being the Reebok stadium. 

1 hour ago, Junxs said:

I remember when Bolton were sponsored by Reebok, with the kit manufacturers being Reebok and the new ground also being the Reebok stadium. 

They are now in the Macron stadium and play in a macron shirts.. don’t think it’s a big money deal.

39 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Just read the statement. Interesting but i feel we will look daft claiming it was ground breaking in football when details are released. 

Where is the statement?

IMO we need to get back to a more dark red shade of claret and a darker shade of blue.

That said, I'd like to see:

Home- Claret and blue, white shorts, black socks

Away- White collared shirt, white shorts, claret socks

Change- Black shirt, black shorts, claret socks

I'd love a round badge with a decent sponsor

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

No more white kits please had so many of them over the years 

Our away kits tend to be either yellow black or white 

as it should be, a claret and blue badge looks shit on anything other than black, white yellow or blue.

if we went with a monochrome badge like the neon yellow kit, ok. but this was a monstrosity.

87af1c2ecec181d8ff0be6b0e6e382b4.jpg

Edited by a m ole

8 minutes ago, a m ole said:

as it should be, a claret and blue badge looks shit on anything other than black, white yellow or blue.

if we went with a monochrome badge like the neon yellow kit, ok. but this was a monstrosity.

87af1c2ecec181d8ff0be6b0e6e382b4.jpg

One im of the worst kits ever. That shade of green is horrebdous

On 10/04/2018 at 23:18, dukes said:

Thinking about this press release “Innovative and ground breaking”, I’m reading that as Dr Tony has started a new company Recon Sports and they will be our kit supplier in a new agreement as a way of pumping some cash into the club. 

As a result we will see the price of kits fall, and yet the club will make more money from selling them since there’s no middle man.

innovative as we will really be supplying our own kit, and ground breaking because we’re likely to have more fan input and the kits will be cheaper.

Personally I’d happily forgo a brand name if it meant more money for the club.

I think Southampton did their own kits for quite a while.  I wouldn't mind us doing it someway or another as long as it looks claret and blue.

On 4/10/2018 at 23:18, dukes said:

Thinking about this press release “Innovative and ground breaking”, I’m reading that as Dr Tony has started a new company Recon Sports and they will be our kit supplier in a new agreement as a way of pumping some cash into the club. 

As a result we will see the price of kits fall, and yet the club will make more money from selling them since there’s no middle man.

innovative as we will really be supplying our own kit, and ground breaking because we’re likely to have more fan input and the kits will be cheaper.

I would absolutely love this and it would be such a smart idea 

On 10/04/2018 at 23:18, dukes said:

I like the idea but I dont think the kits would be cheaper, kind of defies the reason we would look at this as an option. Its all about money making at the end of the day.

On 4/9/2018 at 13:08, Kingman said:

30412644_10215356008348931_4793899267225

Really like the idea of something like this for the away kit, or something similar, preferably Adidas as well. However I don't think the sponsor will be Nike or Adidas, my bet is on a Chinese sponsorship which will heavily fund us to get our way round the FFP situation.

Â