Villa Kit 2018-19

a m ole

• 1 month later...
On 2/11/2018 at 10:38, Lichfield Dean said:

I keep hoping we go back to actual claret instead of this weird purple thing we currently have...

It's amazing how often we get a purple kit instead of claret. It can't be that hard to get it right.

On 04/02/2018 at 09:59, thabucks said:

Think it would be a good time to mix things up and ditch the blue sleeves and go all claret or something along those lines for a season ... we have had that a few times previously... though not since 01/02... 

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Aston_Villa/Aston_Villa.htm

It would be perfect to hopefully celebrate our reintroduction to the elite and to remind everyone who the original and best team in claret team is.... 

Are we not claret and blue?

On 04/02/2018 at 13:24, sne said:

I'm pretty boring and conservative when it comes to kits'. I want the home kit to be in the club colors and the away to be monochrome or white.

I'd like something like this.

Relaterad bildRelaterad bild

The 3rd kit I don't mind going a bit bonkers with, maybe like this french one as we have an old one a bit like it:

Bildresultat för french striped kit or like the black Brazilian one: Bildresultat för brazil black kit

Big like for the badge on the Davenport's shirt.

3 hours ago, Keyblade said:

That first one. Wow.

The first one is amazing if buy that. Like the second one even though it's different to our usual home bit its different as a lot of our home kits look similar

42 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

It's the badge that makes it. A thing of beauty. I would buy the shit out of that shirt.

Same. Some of these mock up designers are better than the ones they employ at these companies 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Same. Some of these mock up designers are better than the ones they employ at these companies 

@NurembergVillan made a good post in a different thread about how most of these fan mockups you see are so good because they're impossible or impractical to make.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

@NurembergVillan made a good post in a different thread about how most of these fan mockups you see are so good because they're impossible or impractical to make.

Oh really have not seen that. Wonder if the above falls in that category? As that's a beautiful away shirt 

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Wonder if the above falls in that category? As that's a beautiful away shirt 

I doubt it. Can't imagine there's too much difficulty in making a shirt like that with only two colours.

Â