Villa Kit 2018-19

a m ole

These threads are always a bit of fun, I got bored waiting for our game to start. It would be cool to push the boat out next season with something a bit different.

wtFyFSv.jpgUTlvT6d.jpg

With Premier League badges of course.

Edited by a m ole
  • Like 3

You know, I wouldn’t be against the top one at all. Maybe sky blue on the top of the socks and a blue round collar? Not bad though. Traditionalists will be go mental I should think though :)

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, a m ole said:

These threads are always a bit of fun, I got bored waiting for our game to start. It would be cool to push the boat out next season with something a bit different.

wtFyFSv.jpgUTlvT6d.jpg

Looks good. 

Wish I could still wear these slim fit shirts though. 

9 hours ago, a m ole said:

wtFyFSv.jpgUTlvT6d.jpg

Neither for me, they lack identity and they remind me of Man City & Arsenal away kits for some reason?

Something white or something blue?

(Nothing borrowed, nothing new)  :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Neither for me, they lack identity and they remind me of Man City & Arsenal away kits for some reason?

Something white or something blue?

(Nothing borrowed, nothing new)  :P

it’s Jack in the Nike England kit so that may be why!

Think it would be a good time to mix things up and ditch the blue sleeves and go all claret or something along those lines for a season ... we have had that a few times previously... though not since 01/02... 

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Aston_Villa/Aston_Villa.htm

It would be perfect to hopefully celebrate our reintroduction to the elite and to remind everyone who the original and best team in claret team is.... 

The most important thing about next season's kit is that it doesn't have the EFL Championship badge on it.

Have to agree the kits above look a bit Man C, but not a bad effort.

Really glad we're with Under Armour, because we won't be ending up with a template like that. All the Nike teams have the exact same kits, just with different colours. At least Adidas do something different for their biggest clients (United's shirt is particularly nice this season).

For one, we wouldn't see unique touches like the embossed lions on this year's shirt. If our contract with UA finishes, I'd like us to sign with Umbro or Puma.

I'm pretty boring and conservative when it comes to kits'. I want the home kit to be in the club colors and the away to be monochrome or white.

I'd like something like this.

Relaterad bildRelaterad bild

The 3rd kit I don't mind going a bit bonkers with, maybe like this french one as we have an old one a bit like it:

Bildresultat för french striped kit or like the black Brazilian one: Bildresultat för brazil black kit

8 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

If you want more claret....

& one other i was playing around with, too early to think about next years kit really so only spent 5 mins on it & haven't got any decent software on this pc so quality a bit crap

gnOSc6B.jpg

Looks like something West ham would go for 

19 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

If you want more claret....

& one other i was playing around with, too early to think about next years kit really so only spent 5 mins on it & haven't got any decent software on this pc so quality a bit crap

gnOSc6B.jpg

These makes me anxious

Â