Villa Kit 2018-19

a m ole

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Well it looks unlikely to be white which is a relief be good to have something other than white.

I have a feeling its yellow 

It’s the home shirt in the pic dem?!

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, villan-scott said:

Looks interesting!

Had a theory it could have those claw marks that have been used on the 'Part of the Pride' campaign, you know the lion slashes? Look for @socialgraphic releasing a version of that later. 

13 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

I’ve change my mind about luke1977. Alan Hutton looked bloody beautiful today in that simple black tee with the lion on.

The lion logo was waaayyyy too big on that T-Shirt.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

I’ve change my mind about luke1977. Alan Hutton looked bloody beautiful today in that simple black tee with the lion on.

I'd wear that shirt.

And that's probably the first time I've said that about any Luke1977 stuff I've seen

21 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I'd wear that shirt.

And that's probably the first time I've said that about any Luke1977 stuff I've seen

Agreed, I'd wear it too, looked great, I want it now, but its probably 70 quid haha

I am overdue purchasing a new Villa Top.
I just hope to god it's not one of those slim fit ones.  10% of the population will look stunning in one, most other people (and I very much count me in this) will only have their beer belly emphasised.
And for that reason, if it's slim fit, I am out.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Why don't you ladies all just organize a shopping trip together and be done with it?

There's absolutely no way we'd all agree the best place to stop for coffee.

Half of us would want to go for somewhere well known and trustworthy like starbucks or costa and the other half would want to go to a trendy new place that not many people knew about.

• Haha 1

On 14/06/2018 at 13:20, Raver50032 said:

the sight of a Villa badge is always mildly arousing

Trips to Villa Park must be very uncomfortable.

• Haha 3

Take my money ...... Loving the new subtle crest on the terrace range...  Early days but I’m getting positive  vibes so far with our new direction with the whole merchandising model 

http://shop.avfc.co.uk/stores/astonvilla/EN/product/aston-villa-terrace-contrast-stripe-t-shirt---white---mens/224348?categories=fashion,men&portal=KKTLCBB9&CMP=EMC-KKTLCBB9

Edited by thabucks
  • Like 1

Â