Lewis Grabban

KJT123

46 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Grabban and Kodjia both fit and in the squad would give me hope promotion could happen next season. 

If we had this guy instead of Hogan from the start i think we would be in that top 2.

Agree. Also if Kodija had stayed fit. 

If we don't go up and can keep these two for next season it will bode well for another crack at promotion. 

• Like 1

He is very good at this level. Dare I say it, he looks like he is enjoying playing for us and appreciates the support? I think its been a while since he has felt liked at a club I think ,Sunderland fans, incredibly, gave him stick while he was playing for them for being "lazy" which is nuts given how hard working he has been for us.

1 hour ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

He is very good at this level. Dare I say it, he looks like he is enjoying playing for us and appreciates the support? I think its been a while since he has felt liked at a club I think ,Sunderland fans, incredibly, gave him stick while he was playing for them for being "lazy" which is nuts given how hard working he has been for us.

I think it's a reflection of culture of the respective clubs rather than anything else. Sunderland are like we were a couple of years back, full of players who don't give a shit and are happy to just pick up a paycheck as the club burns around them. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, lexicon said:

I think it's a reflection of culture of the respective clubs rather than anything else. Sunderland are like we were a couple of years back, full of players who don't give a shit and are happy to just pick up a paycheck as the club burns around them. 

I think you are right regarding the cultures surrounding the clubs - although I'm not so sure I agree about players not caring - I just think Sunderland have been very poorly run in the last few seasons and quite simply the players are not good enough - I just can't imagine Lee Cattermole accepting any different - it's a real shame as Sunderland is a great club with great fans - I've had several good days/nights on wearside and wish them luck - Coleman if he stays around will hopefully get them back on track 

Got a goal, but first half I was disappointed. It seemed he forgot he was the only striker, he was trying to play the 10 role and then he and there obviously had no one to pass forward to.

Still his goals have been invaluable and got us a point we more than deserved.

5 minutes ago, DevonIsAPlaceOnEarth said:

Gotta day watching this guy is so odd. He looks really bang average, but scores goals like they are going out of fashion. Poacher.

Exactly and something we’ve been missing 

Â