Lewis Grabban

KJT123

Proven option going into the final stretch which was a must for me. It is no time to be frugal or loyal to the kids. Promotion is everything and this guy has pedigree at this level

No disrespect to Davis but if we go into the tough April fixtures and we need a goal against Leeds, Cardiff or Derby I know who I would rather bring on. Could be crucial this.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

Being reported as done on sky and in a couple of the papers. Seems a decent addition who has scored goals pretty much everywhere he's been. 

How many of these loans are we allowed?

Think that’s it now 

excellent signing. solid short term support, did it in the first half of the season with sunderland, hopefully can now do it here. Gives us a boost, and cover for the last 3 months. well done villa, a good transfer window that.

• Like 3

Just now, Rodders said:

excellent signing. solid short term support, did it in the first half of the season with sunderland, hopefully can now do it here. Gives us a boost, and cover for the last 3 months. well done villa, a good transfer window that.

Very strong squad with plenty of cover - bring it on !!!

21 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Think that’s it now 

So we can't bring in januzaj?

Needed a striker and we got one. Let's hope he isn't shit and he can fire us to 2nd in the league. 

Edited by villa89

I am pleased with this. 

I don't think he is necessarily 'better' than Davis at what Davis does, or even Hogan for that matter, but he is different. Also as a poster above stated - if we need a goal in the dying minutes who would I rather bring on? The man with a proven record at this level or Davis/RHM?

They seem to have achieved what I wanted them to. Hogan needs to keep on his toes. 

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.
  • Like 3

Â