Pre match thread

roonst83

Big opportunity to keep pushing us nearer to Derby. Need to play a lot better than we did tonight in Sheffiled but we also need to stay as solid at the back as we can. Burton are a decent footballing team despite their position in the league so it'll be difficult but we need to be positive and press the opposition when they have the ball and drive forwards when we can. We need to utilise Hogan far more than we did this evening, which, considering we're at home, we should be able to do. We can't be hoofing it up to him and need to get Grealish on the ball going forward as much as possible. 

Need to keep the pressure on the teams above and around us if we can. I wonder if Bruce will throw big Axel in for his first start, in place of Thor maybe? Although he hasnt done badly at all and has been keeping Jedi and Whelan out of the side so Bruce may well opt to keep the same team.

• Like 2

On paper we should win but we cant underestimate them. I would be tempted to give terry 45 mins in this one and rest him for blose and play tuanzebe for 45 mins. also green needs game time and id have lansbury on bench instead of whelan 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

On paper we should win but we cant underestimate them. I would be tempted to give terry 45 mins in this one and rest him for blose and play tuanzebe for 45 mins. also green needs game time and id have lansbury on bench instead of whelan 

:)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, rubberman said:

Comfortable win and being greedy, I'd like us to get our GD up to the same as Derby's.

I hope it's comfortable and would really love it if our goal difference is better than Derby's after the game.:)

• Like 1

Anyone know how ticket sales are going? I would think with how we are doing people will finally shake themselves out of the doldrums and try to get down there. I was wondering if the upper Trinity may be needed. 

• Like 1