Hatton vs Mayweather

Who will win?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hatton
    • Mayweather
    • Too close to call

Does anyone know if Virgin are showing the repeats? It says they are not being shown in all areas.
Ex-NTL areas only.

The ex-telewest areas dont have the capability to do repeats of live events.

Any idea if there's a way to find out if i'm in an ex-NTL area?

One thing I didn't like at the promo today was the cold sore on Hatton's lip, I always thought they were a sign of you being rundown a little.

No, thats a car parked on your head....

Mayweather for me....

Tyson's backing Hatton !

Former world heavyweight champion Mike Tyson is backing Ricky Hatton in his fight against Floyd Mayweather in Las Vegas, saying a victory for the The Hitman would be "good for the sport".

Tyson was the youngest man to win a world heavyweight belt but later became better known for a series of controversial incidents both in and out of the ring, serving three years in jail after being convicted of rape and also memorably biting off a portion of Evander Holyfield's ear during his comeback.

While some believe Tyson's behaviour has been bad for boxing he has thrown his weight behind Hatton in the most hotly-anticipated bout of the year because of the Englishman's ability to improve the standing of the sport.

He told the Daily Mirror: "I want Hatton to win. I like his style, I like his attitude.

"I'm not the same with Mayweather. I don't like the flash stuff. I don't like the way he acts with money and the arrogance.

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â