New Music 2018

Xann

On 16/05/2018 at 19:00, wazzap24 said:

Behind the scenes from 2018's most anticipated album amongst Villa Talk music fans ?

Yeezy season approaching.

16 days!!  

Can't wait

• Like 1

Behind the scenes from 2018's most anticipated album amongst Villa Talk music fans ?

16 days!!  

Is it called My Homie Trump?

Not that I care but I predict it won't sell as well as others given his recent Trumpgasm

39 minutes ago, bickster said:

Is it called My Homie Trump?

Not that I care but I predict it won't sell as well as others given his recent Trumpgasm

Depends on how it sounds imo.

All we've had so far is a 'troll' teaser, which was basically an amazing beat, with an equally amazing old soul sample for a minute or two before Kanye came in with a verse that I can only describe as 'a poor man's Scatman John'. It was a joke, but I'm actually genuinely irritated that he wasted the beat on it.

At some point in time he's got to drop  a brick. 8 albums in if you include the joint album with Jay-Z and he hasn't dropped off yet. Whatever people think of him, his musical output has been outstanding over the years. If he drops another classic, he could walk about dressed as Hitler and most people won't care. 

• Like 1

The new Ghost album is going to be an absolute monster. Die-hard metal fans and True Christian Believers will hate it but in the name of the Cardinal everything I have heard about this album so far is literal pop metal perfection.

• Like 1

On 18/05/2018 at 09:22, Stevo985 said:

Can't wait

Have a listen to Pusha T's new album 'Daytona' 

Sole production from Kanye. 7 tracks, 21 mins. The beats/samples are unreal.

I'm hyped now, if this is where he's at it could be amazing. 

• Like 1

On 25/05/2018 at 19:57, wazzap24 said:

Have a listen to Pusha T's new album 'Daytona' 

Sole production from Kanye. 7 tracks, 21 mins. The beats/samples are unreal.

I'm hyped now, if this is where he's at it could be amazing. 

I've only just got round to taking your advice and listening to Daytona.

It's better than Ye. Easily.

8 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I've only just got round to taking your advice and listening to Daytona.

It's better than Ye. Easily.

Yep. 

I listened to it again in the car today and he should've kept these back for himself. Such a missed opportunity.

Pusha is really good on it, but I'm not huge fan of his 'drug dealer come rapper' lyrical content. Kanye on thes beats could have been a classic.

The hook on 'come back baby' ?

1 hour ago, sharkyvilla said:

What possesses people to make remixes or listen to remixes is beyond me.  I hate them with a passion.

Best Primal Scream Album ever, Echo Dek

220px-Echo_dek_album_cover.jpg

Their Vanishing Point album remixed (By the genius Adrian Maxwell Sherwood)

WFL (Think about the Future Mix) - Originally Wrote for Luck by the Happy Mondays, when remixed by Paul Oakenfold (?) transformed the song from a decent album track to an absolute classic of its era and genre

Remixes like anything can be good and bad

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, bickster said:

Best Primal Scream Album ever, Echo Dek

220px-Echo_dek_album_cover.jpg

Their Vanishing Point album remixed (By the genius Adrian Maxwell Sherwood)

WFL (Think about the Future Mix) - Originally Wrote for Luck by the Happy Mondays, when remixed by Paul Oakenfold (?) transformed the song from a decent album track to an absolute classic of its era and genre

Remixes like anything can be good and bad

Always preferred the Vince Clark mix of WFL. Absolutely stonker when it used to play in the clubs. Still got the 12 inch somewhere I think.

3 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

Always preferred the Vince Clark mix of WFL. Absolutely stonker when it used to play in the clubs. Still got the 12 inch somewhere I think.

There were quite a few good remixes of it, most of them transformed the original to a higher level

• Like 1

16 days!!  

That’s gotta have a Pusha T verse over it

I wish the clown would stick to producing and not talking.

Edited by a m ole

21 hours ago, a m ole said:

That’s gotta have a Pusha T verse over it

I wish the clown would stick to producing and not talking.

I think this has ended up being 'Freeee (Ghost Town pt 2)'  on Kids See Ghosts or at least it sounds similar to the beat in the tweet.

Its brilliant. 

Â