');
Sign in to follow this  
Xann

New Music 2018

On 16/05/2018 at 19:00, wazzap24 said:

Behind the scenes from 2018's most anticipated album amongst Villa Talk music fans 😉

Yeezy season approaching.

16 days!!  

Can't wait

• Like 1

On 16/05/2018 at 19:00, wazzap24 said:

Behind the scenes from 2018's most anticipated album amongst Villa Talk music fans 😉

Yeezy season approaching.

16 days!!  

Is it called My Homie Trump?

Not that I care but I predict it won't sell as well as others given his recent Trumpgasm

39 minutes ago, bickster said:

Is it called My Homie Trump?

Not that I care but I predict it won't sell as well as others given his recent Trumpgasm

Depends on how it sounds imo.

All we've had so far is a 'troll' teaser, which was basically an amazing beat, with an equally amazing old soul sample for a minute or two before Kanye came in with a verse that I can only describe as 'a poor man's Scatman John'. It was a joke, but I'm actually genuinely irritated that he wasted the beat on it.

At some point in time he's got to drop  a brick. 8 albums in if you include the joint album with Jay-Z and he hasn't dropped off yet. Whatever people think of him, his musical output has been outstanding over the years. If he drops another classic, he could walk about dressed as Hitler and most people won't care. 

• Like 1

The new Ghost album is going to be an absolute monster. Die-hard metal fans and True Christian Believers will hate it but in the name of the Cardinal everything I have heard about this album so far is literal pop metal perfection.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this