Leeds Utd new badge

villa4europe

some of the replies are gold

Honestly, forget what's happening on the pitch. 
Forget the transfer window.
Forget the manager.

This is ridiculous.

I've supported AR and his quiet revolution all the way so far, admiring the way he goes about his business and continues to work to a plan, but this ?? This is completely out of the blue. 

That badge is going to get hammered by everyone.

It is a disgrace. 

It looks like something out of a PC game............we are a bloody laughing stock.

I'd like to know A. who designed this and B. who did they speak to regarding a change? Imagine what kind of hammering the fans are gonna get from other football fans. Dear, oh dear.

As an adult, I couldn't wear or display any club merchandise with that thing on it. I'd be laughed out of everywhere I went! Club need to admit they have got this wrong and bin it before they start spending money on merchandise. They consulted 10,000 fans? Are they sure they were Leeds fans??

I am in stiches 

6 months of research and 10,000 people consulted? Whoever organised that should be shot. Draw up 10 different badges and then let fans pick the best one, don't send them a survey. It reminds me of when one Randy Lerner decided to redesign the badge of a club he owned and made a balls of it too.  

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I am sure the 10,000 fans consisted of

9000 man united fans

500 sheff wednesday fans

400 sheff united fans

100 gaviscon employees 

to be fair im sure pretty much fans of every club in the country would have said "**** leeds"

The reaction to this seems to be unanimously bad. 

Usually when something like this gets revealed everyone says it’s shit but really it’s not that bad and you get a group of people who like it. 

But it this seems to have no supporters. 

It’s hilariously terrible. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

I had no idea Leeds United were only formed in 1919.

Same. I always assume most clubs were formed before the 20th century.

Maybe we can have our round badge back before our 150th in 6 years time.

• Like 3

Â