Xbox Game Pass

PieFacE

6 hours ago, PieFacE said:

My only issue with it is that I keep saving it before I make any kind of decision just in case it's the wrong one. Not really sure if the game is supposed to be played like that. 

You have to replay every mission half a dozen different ways anyway to get everything and once you have played through once you generally know the layout and can pretty much just run around for the other kills

hi all Xbox gamers.. I too own Xbox if anyone wants to add me my gamertag is zero carnage.

I did have gamepass for state if decay but then bought it outrite, I will most likely be getting it back though in fall when Forza horizon 4 gets added on release..

It is good value for money, especially to those who don't have the games on the list,. It just so happens that apart from a select few I have most, but because of the tighter pockets now and not being able to buy so many games I'm waiting for that gamepass to be the kind of game pass that I too can take real advantage off because as of now it's not worth it and all because I had paid for most of the games before game passes release.

finished RE 0, started the dead space trilogy, loved those games (and they deserve another one) got hitman lined up after that

not sure if it will dry up but theres definitely 3/4 months worth of stuff on there for me

waiting for cuphead to be added

Just remember to keep an eye out for deals on the 6/12 month subs, Especially with black friday coming up as amazon were doing 6 months for £24 a few weeks back and would expect the same price or lower over the next couple of months. You can stack a couple of years worth too so for the price of 2 retail games you can get 2 years gamepass if you time it right. With every first party title going on at launch (Forza/Gears/Halo etc) it seems like a no brainer as chances are most people would buy at least one of those anyway

Edited by LakotaDakota

I hope EA bring a similar service to Xbox. Would happily pay a subscription to EA and MS for Game Pass and Origin Pass or whatever it would be called. That would cover pretty much all the games I play apart from the odd game such as RDR.

15 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I hope EA bring a similar service to Xbox. Would happily pay a subscription to EA and MS for Game Pass and Origin Pass or whatever it would be called. That would cover pretty much all the games I play apart from the odd game such as RDR.

That's more or less what EA Access is isn't it? I don't think they do day and date like Microsoft have started to do but still.

1 hour ago, Chindie said:

That's more or less what EA Access is isn't it? I don't think they do day and date like Microsoft have started to do but still.

Well I'd like a service where all new EA games are fully available to play. EA Access only allows you to play games for 10 hours til they release it fully in their "vault"... and it takes fecking ages for games to get there. At least Game Pass has all exclusives fully available from day 1. A service from EA that's similar would be excellent. 

But, they know they've got me by the balls, they know i'm going to buy FIFA 19 regardless so I can see why they haven't provided such a service :D 

Edited by PieFacE

sales are too high to be on there on release surely, there is also an argument over longevity and trade ins on sports games, what game pass effectively does is kill off people buying 2nd hand games for cheap 2/3 years after release with £0 going to the developer, you just wait for it to come on game pass instead (same with EA access, games for gold, PSN+)

14 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Well I'd like a service where all new EA games are fully available to play. EA Access only allows you to play games for 10 hours til they release it fully in their "vault"... and it takes fecking ages for games to get there. At least Game Pass has all exclusives fully available from day 1. A service from EA that's similar would be excellent. 

But, they know they've got me by the balls, they know i'm going to buy FIFA 19 regardless so I can see why they haven't provided such a service :D 

They're testing that service out on PC.

Origin Access Premier gets you Madden '19, FIFA '19, Battlefield V and Anthem not just to play at launch, but to play 5-days early. 

The subscription fee is £90 a year, but if you play two or more EA games a year then the sub pays for itself as Premier grants you the full Deluxe Edition of every game. 

If the service does well on PC I am sure a version of it will hit Xbox. 

• Like 1

master chief collection is definitely on the way

they're also doing a 2 month for $2 for new members promo in the states

they're also releasing a beta of a game pass phone app today, means you'll be able to remotely download games

playing graveyard keeper at the moment, frustrating as hell but enjoyable too, i imagine its a lot like those facebook games that are addictive as hell and see people either spend their life savings on or send their entire friend list an invite to play, at least this game avoids the mircotransactions, bit annoying that you keep having to sleep though

Edited by villa4europe

• 1 month later...
Â