Superbowl LII

Tegis

Poll-time  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the cheese?

• Eagles
    • Patriots

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/02/18 at 23:40

1 minute ago, Milfner said:

Absolutely. **** the Pats. 

Not overly keen on the Eagles franchise but at least we'll get a great It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia episode out of it. Maybe Charlie and his green man outfit will finally leave Pennsylvania...

I genuinely was thinking THE EXACT same thing , almost word for word in regards to IASIP :D

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Brumerican said:

And is there actually anyone on VT who didn't pin @rjw63  as a Pats fan years ago ?:P

Not strictly true...I actually always go for Brady in Fantasy so I like to see him do well.

Didn't **** work this year though, everyone else was wank.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, zak said:

C'mon Eagles!!!!!

It's a shame our fans are terrible

We'll have the locals on our side, anyway, seems Philly fans lived down to their reputation again-

On ‎23‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 16:42, Brumerican said:

Not to mention I've been sitting on this bugger for months ! Guaranteed half the odds just for turning up .

<br/><a  data-cke-saved-href="http://oi63.tinypic.com/mwwnm1.jpg" href="http://oi63.tinypic.com/mwwnm1.jpg" target="_blank">View Raw Image</a>

thought you'd bet on the Saints  ... did you just stick a  tenner on every team to win  :)

.... apart from the Seahawks as that would just be dead money

Edited by tonyh29
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

thought you'd bet on the Saints  ... did you just stick a  tenner on every team to win  :)

.... apart from the Seahawks as that would just be dead money

Jags £10

Ravens £10

Saints £20

Eagles. £10

(I remember you asked  me a similar thing on draft night ! ...Maybe I just know what I'm doing ?)

Edited by Brumerican

19 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Jags £10

Ravens £10

Saints £20

Eagles. £10

(I remember you asked  me a similar thing on draft night ! ...Maybe I just know what I'm doing ?)

Ah my bad ... not only did I forget asking you , I don’t even recall watching the draft :blush:

8 hours ago, kkr said:

Patriots winning further enhances the legacy of Tom Coughlin and Eli Manning and keeps the Eagles without a championship, so needless to say, lets go Patriots!

TWO FLUKE CATCHES

:D

We've started too many games this season slow, including the playoff games. It'll be hard to score against Philly, so we'll need to pressure them early on. This will be a very close game.

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/01/2018 at 15:27, kkr said:

Patriots winning further enhances the legacy of Tom Coughlin and Eli Manning and keeps the Eagles without a championship, so needless to say, lets go Patriots!

Coughlin just took a 3-13 team to an AFCCG.

His legacy is fine as it is :D

Â