Impersonator Darren Farley

villalad21

He doesn't impress me. I mean, how difficult can it be for one scouser to impersonate another scouser ?

His Carragher or his "Stevie G laa" impressions..... meh :mellow:

• Like 1

Impressionists are only as good as their material. I tend to be of the opinion that most impressionists are pretty rubbish, regardless of if they sound like who they're supposed to or not.

17 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

This was the video that made him I think, and I’ve not seen him do anything better since to be honest. Fair play for making a career out of it though

So out of 5 impressions, three of them are scousers (he's a scouser), 1 is a pretty bad impression of Rafa and the other is a bad impression of Peter Crouch.. Ok..

I think his best one is Redknapp, and even that's flakey. 

But he appeals to the people who think Soccer AM is funny, so best of luck to him. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

So out of 5 impressions, three of them are scousers (he's a scouser), 1 is a pretty bad impression of Rafa and the other is a bad impression of Peter Crouch.. Ok..

I think his best one is Redknapp, and even that's flakey. 

But he appeals to the people who think Soccer AM is funny, so best of luck to him. 

Ooh you’re hard. Showing off, coz of the...

• Like 1

Just me who thinks he sounds absolutely nothing like Harry Redknapp at all?  The Mick McCarthy one is pretty good, as is the Lambert.  Thw Owen and Crouch ones aren't too bad either to be fair.

Â