Jump to content

Carew & Mellberg vs sha


Recommended Posts

Mellberg is unemployed atm so if he doesn't have any other pressing commitments he's probably available.

Carew is (was) starring in a Norwegian reality TV series about a woman trying to become the first female football manager at top level. Not sure if they are filming atm.

Both should easily be able to make it.

Sounds like a great idea, especially now when we have a bit of positivity around the club.

Edit: The lap of honor might be a bit much.

Edited by sne
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I think this is a great idea to be honest. It would help get the atmosphere up too. 

This is a much better gesture to get the fans pumped than garbage flappers that the blosers tried (and failed miserably) to get atmosphere up at the sty. 

Edited by Demitri_C
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Home team here in Sweden AIK usually bring in old legends to say a few words or do a lap prior to kick off/at half time. I think it's a good way to honor the old legends and get the general atmosphere going so I'm all for something like this.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, sne said:

Carew is (was) starring in a Norwegian reality TV series about a woman trying to become the first female football manager at top level. Not sure if they are filming atm.

Our league isn’t the best but we’re not yet giving top flight managerial gigs to reality TV contestants :) 

(I believe they’re done filming for it anyway)

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Michelsen said:

Our league isn’t the best but we’re not yet giving top flight managerial gigs to reality TV contestants :) 

(I believe they’re done filming for it anyway)

:D OK so documentary series might be a better word?

Link to post
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, osmark86 said:

Home team here in Sweden AIK usually bring in old legends to say a few words or do a lap prior to kick off/at half time. I think it's a good way to honor the old legends and get the general atmosphere going so I'm all for something like this.

I remember QPR did this last season against us.  They brought out John Gregory!  What were they thinking?!

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â