Pre-match thread

KJT123

On 21/01/2018 at 00:43, bannedfromHandV said:

The match section title says ground is new York stadium, should be Bramall Lane. 

New York stadium is Doncasters ground I think.

And yes, I am this petty, sorry. 

I was going to ask the same question . When did they move from Bramall Lane ?

• Like 1

Looking forward to this.  Will be a good test, they're a good side on their day and won't want us leaving their house with 3 points. 

So I'm gonna go for a 7-1 hammering, with Jack scoring their goal out of sheer pity with the last kick of the game.  If that happens I'll change my score of him from a 10/10 to a 2/10.

I bet some fat bastard in the crowd gets his pie kicked out of his hands when a Hutton rocket smashes him in the chops as he's about the take his first bite. 

A row of small children standing on milk crates will giggle mischievously as a result of said pie disaster. 

Joe Bennett to break the VAR tv with a leg cruncher and Bob Hoskins will stand next to Bruce in the dug out. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, lapal_fan said:

Looking forward to this.  Will be a good test, they're a good side on their day and won't want us leaving their house with 3 points. 

So I'm gonna go for a 7-1 hammering, with Jack scoring their goal out of sheer pity with the last kick of the game.  If that happens I'll change my score of him from a 10/10 to a 2/10.

I bet some fat bastard in the crowd gets his pie kicked out of his hands when a Hutton rocket smashes him in the chops as he's about the take his first bite. 

A row of small children standing on milk crates will giggle mischievously as a result of said pie disaster. 

Joe Bennett to break the VAR tv with a leg cruncher and Bob Hoskins will stand next to Bruce in the dug out. 

Mate its 11.46  bit early for  a drink eh? ;)

My team tomo would be

-------------johnstone--------------

Elmo------terry-----chester------hutton

Snod----Grealish----thor------hourihne----adomah

-----------'-----hogan-----------

Subs

Bunn

Tuanzebe

Jedinak

Lansbury

Taylor

Davis 

Green

No space for onomah or whelan...

Edited by Demitri_C

9(1)  Moore
12(0) Stearman
11(3) Wright
1(5)  Lafferty
14(2) Baldock *
24(0) Fleck *
20(4) Duffy *
13(10)Lundstram *
0(0)  Heneghan
7(6)  Donaldson
17(3) Sharp *

Based on appearances, Sheff Utd only started with 5 first-choicers at the weekend.

• Thanks 1