Pre-match thread

KJT123

6 hours ago, Nigel said:

Can imagine you are gonna get some serious choice of seats on a transatlantic fight to Sheffield on a Tuesday!

He may have to pilot the plane. 

------------------------------Johnstone-------------------------

Elmo-----------Chester----------Terry-----------Hutton

------------------Tuanzebe-----Hourihane---------------

Snodgrass------------Grealish---------------Adomah

------------------------------Hogan------------------------------

• Like 2

16 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Winning this will be the sweetest one yet. Will be absolutely massive, 5 in a row with Burton and Small Heath round the corner. ITS HAPPENING :trollface:

dont be suprised if we drop points against the blosers they will play for the draw and we struggle to break teams down when they park the bus 

15 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

we struggle to break teams down when they park the bus 

Not so much recently.  That tide has turned since the likes of Grealish have become more regular.  We beat Ipswich with 57% possession, Boro with 54.7%, Bristol was a 50-50 and Barnsley with 56%.

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, BOF said:

Not so much recently.  That tide has turned since the likes of Grealish have become more regular.  We beat Ipswich with 57% possession, Boro with 54.7%, Bristol was a 50-50 and Barnsley with 56%.

I hope so, but Barnsley the first goal was utter poor defending. If we come up against a organised side be a lot tougher. Lets hope so. 

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

I hope so, but Barnsley the first goal was utter poor defending. If we come up against a organised side be a lot tougher. Lets hope so. 

I also don't expect a promotion chasing side playing at home to park the bus.  So I think you might be a wee bit pessimistic here ;)

8 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I dont know where i have said that :) 

Oopsie.  Yes, I got confused in the pre-match thread.  Let's just say I will be surprised if we drop points to the scum :)

On 1/25/2018 at 18:02, supermon said:

------------------------------Johnstone-------------------------

Elmo-----------Chester----------Terry-----------Hutton

------------------Tuanzebe-----Hourihane---------------

Snodgrass------------Grealish---------------Adomah

------------------------------Hogan------------------------------

It just hit me how good our team is for this league. I know I've been banging about it all season, but actually seeing it on paper really drives it home.

6 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

It just hit me how good our team is for this league. I know I've been banging about it all season, but actually seeing it on paper really drives it home.

Our team is premier league quality. We really need to be winning most matches in this league. 

2 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Out of interest what makes a team Premier League quality? 

For example are teams that spend all season in the bottom 3 premier league quality?

The majority of our players have played in the premier league or are top championship players.