Ratings & Reactions: Villa v Barnsley

limpid

Match Polls  

142 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 27/01/18 at 15:00

Since Xmas

Wolves - P5 W2 D2 L1 - PTS 8

Us P5 - W4 D0 L1 - PTS 12

That's 4 points made up in 5 games. Still 18 games to go including one against Wolves. Beat them and it's down to 9 points in 17 games.

Weirdly we have both played 4 of the same teams in those 5 games too (Bristol City, Brentford, Forest & Barnsley)

Edited by LakotaDakota
  • Like 3

Agree with the common theme, excellent first half, Grealish sublime, let it slip a bit second half ( irrelevant as it happened but if they’d got 1...?) but overall that tweak to a more positive approach looks great

34 minutes ago, villa89 said:

It's looking good at the moment but this is villa so take nothing for granted until we have the mythical '(R)' after our name in the league table. 

I hope there is no 'R' after our name!

Edited by TheAuthority
Grammar
  • Like 1

Think us fans have to start giving Bruce credit we are in the automatic promotion mix now and we're playing well and getting results ,long way to go but we are getting there ,Hogan starting to fire is vital difference between promotion or not .

• Like 3

Can mods please add Grealish to the poll, I want to vote for him - but I also want to see who else people are voting for, but I cant do that until I make my vote..

15 minutes ago, Junxs said:

Can mods please add Grealish to the poll, I want to vote for him - but I also want to see who else people are voting for, but I cant do that until I make my vote..

press show results at the bottom!

• Like 1

Â