European football trips

Guest av1

Mods I'm absolutely sure that this topic has been covered but I've been unable to find it using the search tool so apologies if it's down to pilot error. 

I want to take my son away for a weekend and take in a couple of European games. There are 100's sites that offer this sort of package but i seem to recall a VT member organising this of stuff as a living. I'd prefer to go through a member of this site rather than a cooperate organisation so i;

i) would like to know the member in question.

ii) Any recommendations from site members with regards to the trip i should make. 

Apologises again to mods, please merge if the old topic is still running. 

i would recommend Italy. Rome or Milan 2 big teams 1 stadium and whichever weekend you choose there should be a game on.

Barca or Madrid are also worth a trip but not when they are playing each other!

Closer to home Celtic Park and Ibrox are great to visit.

1 hour ago, av1 said:

Mods I'm absolutely sure that this topic has been covered but I've been unable to find it using the search tool so apologies if it's down to pilot error. 

I want to take my son away for a weekend and take in a couple of European games. There are 100's sites that offer this sort of package but i seem to recall a VT member organising this of stuff as a living. I'd prefer to go through a member of this site rather than a cooperate organisation so i;

ii) Any recommendations from site members with regards to the trip i should make. 

I believe it’s @One For The Road that runs them 

• Like 1

On 17/01/2018 at 20:07, av1 said:

Germany is a good experience for games and great value for money.

I have done games in Spain and Italy too. My best experience was the Milan derby,  I would recommend that game personally as long as you don't mind firecrackers, flares steps and heights!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KHV said:

Germany is a good experience for games and great value for money.

I have done games in Spain and Italy too. My best experience was the Milan derby,  I would recommend that game personally as long as you don't mind firecrackers, flares steps and heights!

No interest in Spanish games, but would love to go and watch the Milan Derby. 

On 1/20/2018 at 12:39, Rugeley Villa said:

No interest in Spanish games, but would love to go and watch the Milan Derby. 

I went to the Madrid derby at the Vicente Calderon, it was really good but nothing compared to 80000 in the San Siro.

Â