Ticket Info

wedge

On 1/16/2018 at 16:49, wedge said:

Upper Trinity now on sale, should be a sell-out fairly soon.

Yeah under 1k left, Shame we got 2 home games before the scum that are nowhere near.

Edited by Kingman

On 1/18/2018 at 18:37, Kingman said:

Yeah under 1k left, Shame we got 2 home games before the scum that are nowhere near.

I think people will be saving their cash for the games against wolves, leeds and derby than burton albion for example. i personally like the games like burton as you are likely to see villa win and score 

On 31/01/2018 at 10:28, Demitri_C said:

Unreal support for this 43k in the second tier. lets hope they bloody put in a performance for this. we dont need crappy flappers to build up atmosphere 

It will be 41k max, because of areas netted off, and blues reduced allocation. We probably could of sold close to 50k for this game, and that's without it being in general sale. 

On 31/01/2018 at 10:28, Demitri_C said:

Unreal support for this 43k in the second tier. lets hope they bloody put in a performance for this. we dont need crappy flappers to build up atmosphere 

Too much to hope for I know but would love the whole of the lower bowl to be on their feet for 90 minutes (obviously Lower North and the Holte will be),  would intensify the atmosphere even more (pressure on the away dugout from Lower Trinity) and look good on the box.

On 06/02/2018 at 17:08, rodders0223 said:

There are tickets on seatwave for this now that have dropped to a rather more sensible £35-£40 and I expect them to be dropped further nearer the weekend.

I wouldn't give any business to those robbing snides even if the ticket was £0 - they would still charge their £15.99 'booking fee'.

Â