2018 Holiday Plans

TheAuthority

On 01/10/2018 at 20:52, Xela said:

All booked now

Bangkok - Saigon - Hong Kong - Macau - Hong Kong - Bangkok

Just over 2 weeks in all - bit of a trip down memory lane with the lads, been a few years since we've done these places. Macau is the only new stop. 

Off in just over 5 weeks! 

Don't forget to pack the immodium ??

• Haha 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 28/10/2018 at 01:01, mottaloo said:

Don't forget to pack the immodium ??

Came in handy! :ph34r:

Had a great time... Bangkok was epic as always but Hong Kong is always he highlight. Wonderful city 

2 hours ago, Xela said:

Came in handy! :ph34r:

Had a great time... Bangkok was epic as always but Hong Kong is always he highlight. Wonderful city 

Good to hear that mate and I hope the sex change op in Bangkok was a success !

S'pose I have to call you Alexa now 😁

Seriously though, stick a few holiday pics on here if you can. Never been to HK,  sounds amazing !

• Like 1

Quiet year for me this year only Belarus , Macedonia, Kosovo and Cyprus in the new country column ...  ended up going back to North Korea and  China instead of the planned Pakistan trip ... might do that next year  though as my son likes to come with on these trips ,  I’m not sure Pakistan will fly with his mum (she thinks we will get kidnapped , but she also thinks that when he gets on a train at Woking tbf ) 

Just got back from a long weekend in Bruges. Have been in summer time but always fancied it in winter. Main market areas are obviously a massive tourist trap, but most of that is avoidable, it was still bloody beautiful though, and the beer is just fantastic. Found a few nice bars away from all the madness, and a cosy romantic restaurant on the sunday evening. Great fun. 

• Like 1

Off to Munich on Thursday for two nights, Christmas Markets and Beer Halls is the plan. Anyone been before and reccomend anything whilst there?

Also... landing at 5pm on Saturday at Birmingham Airport. Does anyone know the nearest pub that I can get to after picking up the car to watch the game on Sky? Ideally a half decent place with food to keep her happy 😂

2 hours ago, wilko154 said:

Off to Munich on Thursday for two nights, Christmas Markets and Beer Halls is the plan. Anyone been before and reccomend anything whilst there?

Also... landing at 5pm on Saturday at Birmingham Airport. Does anyone know the nearest pub that I can get to after picking up the car to watch the game on Sky? Ideally a half decent place with food to keep her happy 😂

Went a couple of years ago for Christmas. Fantastic city. Make sure to visit Hoffbrauhaus and Augustiner beer halls. If you have the time it's well worth making the trip out to Dachau concentration camp as well. Very eerie in the cold winter.

• Like 1

On 27/11/2018 at 13:48, desensitized43 said:

Went a couple of years ago for Christmas. Fantastic city. Make sure to visit Hoffbrauhaus and Augustiner beer halls. If you have the time it's well worth making the trip out to Dachau concentration camp as well. Very eerie in the cold winter.

Thanks, had a great few days. Went to both Hoffbrauhaus and Augustiner beer halls, the food in Hoffbrauhaus was fantastic!

Â