• Adomah
    • Grealish
    • Hogan
    • Bjarnason (Whelan 45)
    • Davis (Hogan 83)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 20/01/18 at 15:00

That felt good. A proper grind, but a good team effort from all. 

Great way to spend a weekend.. Let's keep this ball rolling. 19 to go. 

Edited by Sam3773
First post was too Sexual.

Is Jack Grealish turning into the player we all wished he would be?

Well on his last few peformances he certainly looks like he is trying to be...I see a bit of Brian Little in the boy...maybe just maybe...:-;

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Vincenzo said:

Is Jack Grealish turning into the player we all wished he would be?

Well on his last few peformances he certainly looks like he is trying to be...I see a bit of Brian Little in the boy...maybe just maybe...:-;

So in 20 years time Jack will be managing the Villa with grey hair?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Fazilla said:

Thor made a big difference when he came on for the lumbering Whelan, whose main contribution was to give away another dangerous free kick which could easily have resulted in us conceding a goal.

This is why I would to prefer to keep him as a stocking filler. 

For the the sake of a couple hundred thousand he will help galvanize games when needed. 

Peterboro all forgotten!

Very pleasing performance. Snodgrass MOTM, great work ethic yesterday, the whole team managed the game very professionally, which is unlike us, frustrated them, drew foul after foul to break the game up.

We were the more dangerous and were full value for the points. Well done Scotty on the goal, great movement. Looked a bit isolated again on the whole but keep getting winning goals and that will do just fine. Jack was very good again, Thor looked more like the guy who does that for Iceland on a consistent basis. Terry and Johnstone solid, Chester too except for that wayward sloppy ball 2nd half.

Lets be ruthless now and go on a big winning run with these upcoming fixtures. UTV!

• Like 1

I just watched the highlights on AVTV and when Hogan scores the commentator sounds like he's a Forest fan. :(

He actually manages to sound like he's not pleased when we score, it's the same every week. How about a bit of happiness and enthusiasm when we score a goal? Shouldn't the AVTV commentator be a Villa fan? Is he not a Villa fan? And when we're in a great, dangerous, attacking position how about a bit more enthusiasm then too? Ok so Jack Woodward was a bit over the top and a bit Alan Partridge but his love and passion for VIlla was clear.

• Like 2

A well managed, superb win against a poor Forest side. One goal lead always makes for a squeaky bum, but we did not look too troubled. Keeps us in the running for second.

Snodgrass MOTM. Apart from his dangerous deliveries, he chased and harried the entire match. Grealish is beginning to look the part. Very brave goal for Hogan. 

I have been very scathing of Bjarnasson, but he was excellent when he replaced Whelan, and should keep his place on that performance.

Need to keep the wins rolling in.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sidcow said:

We won again. HURRAH 

Was you brought up in Surrey?:)

Being a Brummie.....I would have said Hurray!

but hey who gives a ****......just being a pedantic ,you know what.

Edited by TRO

3 hours ago, AntrimBlack said:

A well managed, superb win against a poor Forest side. One goal lead always makes for a squeaky bum, but we did not look too troubled. Keeps us in the running for second.

Snodgrass MOTM. Apart from his dangerous deliveries, he chased and harried the entire match. Grealish is beginning to look the part. Very brave goal for Hogan. 

I have been very scathing of Bjarnasson, but he was excellent when he replaced Whelan, and should keep his place on that performance.

Need to keep the wins rolling in.

Top post.....If Klopp had of learnt from Bruce.....he would probably had a 4-1 win.

We all love attacking, but there has to be a balance.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, TRO said:

Was you brought up in Surrey?:)

Being a Brummie.....I would have said Hurray!

but hey who gives a ****......just being a pedantic ,you know what.

Being born in Dudley Road Hospital I would in reality say GRAYTE but I was trying to jolly the post along a bit. 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Kingman said:

This is why I would to prefer to keep him as a stocking filler. 

For the the sake of a couple hundred thousand he will help galvanize games when needed. 

I would agree there Kingman.

He looked very good when he came home.

14 hours ago, TRO said:

Top post.....If Klopp had of learnt from Bruce.....he would probably had a 4-1 win.

We all love attacking, but there has to be a balance.

If he learnt from Bruce they would've lost 1-0.

Â