Gaming collections / merchandise

hogso

4 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

I just impulse bought Final Fantasy's 7-9. The prices aren't too crazy yet, and I wanted to experience putting in the various CD's instead of emulating on my PSP as I was initially planning to do. All of a sudden I have a little PS1 collection. There's something about the black label jewel cases that just looks great on a shelf too.

I’ve brought FF games on so many different consoles I’m sure I’m keeping them in business

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

I’ve brought FF games on so many different consoles I’m sure I’m keeping them in business

Now that I think of it, so have I. I actually already have 7-9 on the Switch :lol:. 10 and 12 on the PS2 and 13 on the PS3...and even 4 on the PSP (which is actually superb). I'm planning to go through all of them, I've only ever played bits and pieces here and there over the years.

When I unpacked after moving and set up a little FF shelf, I was quite surprised by some repeats on various systems I have - FFX PAL PS2, X-2 NTSC PS2, X-2 PAL PS2, X / X-2 HD PS3, and X / X-2 HD PS4...I don't even like X and X-2 that much. 

• Like 1

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â