Axel Tuanzebe

alreadyexists

2 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

I would like him to sign but if we can't I wouldn't really want another loan .

We are back in the prem now and we really need to be buying our own players to develop and benefit from performance or sell on value, not developing other teams players. (Unless it's a loan to buy option).

🥳

1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

I would like him to sign but if we can't I wouldn't really want another loan .

We are back in the prem now and we really need to be buying our own players to develop and benefit from performance or sell on value, not developing other teams players. (Unless it's a loan to buy option).

I would obviously rather have a permanent CB that's as good...But if we could get him again, it frees up cash for other areas, and there's that extra bit of stability. We'll hopefully be replacing a lot of players, keeping the core of the team together wouldn't be a bad idea IMO.

Mings, Tuanzabe, McGinn, Grealish, maybe Tammy. Keep them here whatever it takes, and fill in the gaps around them.

• Like 1

From what I know.

Axel has enjoyed his time at Aston Villa and living in Birmingham for the past two years. 

He has been at Man Utd from a little boy and he loves that club and is ready to go back next season.

He is highly thought of at United and he is very likely to be a first team player for united.

/

He has been a good servant for us and has helped us to get promoted.

The man Utd fans saying give him another loan at Villa for our first premier season, his contracts out in 2020 at man utd.

Tuanzebe's current United deal runs until 2020, and United fans on Twitter feel that the defender should stay at Villa to sample regular top-flight football.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-utd-tuanzebe-villa-news-16338693

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Dave-R said:

The man Utd fans saying give him another loan at Villa for our first premier season, his contracts out in 2020 at man utd.

Tuanzebe's current United deal runs until 2020, and United fans on Twitter feel that the defender should stay at Villa to sample regular top-flight football.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-utd-tuanzebe-villa-news-16338693

That obviously means loan after he signs a new deal. The exact same as what's Dean Henderson is doing. He obviously isn't going to be loaned without signing a new deal. 

Ole has already said he is going on the pre-season tour so we'll see what Ole has planned for him then. 

• Sad 1

That tour is probably the most important thing for him in his eyes, Ole obviously wants to have a good look at him close up, and if he's got any chance of making the grade they'll know. Even if not they will still probably give him a new deal and loan him back just in case he develops a lot more, and if they think he's ready he'll just be integrated in their team. 

I think if he doesn't look ready for Man U even as a squad player they'd loan with a price to buy. They'd either do that, keep him, or if he looks terrible probably just cash in. Let's hope he has the shits or something 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

United fans I know don't want him near the first team next season. They would rather he came back to us on loan. 

Tb this could be good for us if he flops there we can make a move for him later. 

3 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

How come he hasn’t been moved to other football yet? 

He posted ‘’’lead us’ in the Prem Skip’’ to Jack on instagram and fans are now getting excited.

I saw that. Now wishes aside - that only sounds like he's starting for us next season, can't interpret it any other way. 

Just now, Demitri_C said:

United fans I know don't want him near the first team next season. They would rather he came back to us on loan. 

Tb this could be good for us if he flops there we can make a move for him later. 

Wouldnt suprise me if we end up securing a late move for him.  I don’t think he is ready for United but they probably don’t want to lose another player that goes on to be a star like they have in the past. 

Maybe they will insist on some sort of first refusal buy back clause. 

• Like 2

On 28/05/2019 at 06:04, Dave-R said:

I don't know how I feel about another loan. On one hand, it would be great to have him back and continue his progress with Mings in the middle. On the other hand, Purslow has rightly said the loan market is a flawed business model, we would be improving a player for Man Utd and we would need to replace him next year, no matter what league we're in.

Considering the rebuild job that's happening anyway, and the money we presumably have available. I feel like the cons outweigh the pros, therefore I'd be saying to Man Utd "Sell him or p*ss off". Him not being here will be a loss, but there will be plenty of other options out there that don't leave us looking to rebuild again next year.

Â