Axel Tuanzebe

alreadyexists

3 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

I get he was poor today but generally I think he’s been quite good this season for the most part? Nothing special but to start calling him crap after just one game isn’t fair. 

He was mega crap today though tbf 

He hardly covered himself in glory against Chealsea either. He played a part in all 3 of their goals.

I've seen a few people suggesting we're in for him on a permanent deal. It'd certainly be a statement of intent, but not in a good way.

He's not a significant improvement on Hause as a backup, and should be absolutely nowhere near our first 11.

He's 23 and played 14 league games in the 2 years back at utd, no doubt some of them as a sub and it was due to injury but he hasn't progressed and isn't good enough

he's a 4th choice shirt filler 

The thing for me is that I don't have the fond memories of him and the nostalgia because if I'm honest I didn't watch every game under Bruce and even most of the ones I did I only had on in thr background, I walked away for a few months completely, I don't remember a great deal from that season 

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, villa4europe said:

The thing for me is that I don't have the fond memories of him and the nostalgia because if I'm honest I didn't watch every game under Bruce 

I watched every one of them and I don't have the nostalgia either. 

The clamour to bring him back baffled me in all honesty. 

Decent enough championship player, not a premier league player and probably not good enough for back up in the PL either. 

I would much rather look elsewhere. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

He needs games he's missed a lot of football. He's a better player than Hause but when he's getting exposed every week I'm not sure we can be too loyal now. Especially if we don't have a mandatory fee.

I think Hause is better. Our best defensive performance was against Utd.

I kinda want neither Hause or Tuanzebe on the pitch if possible. 4-3-3 once our wingers are fit. Would also make Targett more comfortable when he's no longer tasked with being an attacking outlet.

Both Axel and Hause are only when necessary level players who should not be starting.

• Like 4

Â