Axel Tuanzebe

alreadyexists

Axel will get better the more games he plays with us in my opinion. He has stood still at his club and has not played often enough in the PL for them to grow into it, following the end of his previous loan with us. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, John said:

Axel will get better the more games he plays with us in my opinion. He has stood still at his club and has not played often enough in the PL for them to grow into it, following the end of his previous loan with us. 

He looks a lot happier here tbh and it's nice to have a right-footed CB option to cover for Konsa/play in a back 3, as Engels was just far too slow to play in this league. 

With Mings/Konsa and Hause/Tuanzebe first and second choice, we've got good options at CB.

• Like 2

I thought he was good tbh. You can tell he's a good player who's comfortable on the ball. He and Ramsey have been big surprises for me in the 352, and I think they go a long way to making the whole thing work.

• Like 1

His ceiling his higher than Hause and he needs games and we need to give them to him if we want to convince him his future lies here.

I think with a good 20 odd games like Konsa had he will mature rapidly. Talent is there. Still so raw at times getting turned and too tight. Injuries are killing him. He needs minutes to learn.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

His ceiling his higher than Hause and he needs games and we need to give them to him if we want to convince him his future lies here.

I think with a good 20 odd games like Konsa had he will mature rapidly. Talent is there. Still so raw at times getting turned and too tight. Injuries are killing him. He needs minutes to learn.

My problem with this, is that I feel we are sacrificing a rare left footer, and LB Backup, to bring on Axel.

42 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

I hope there is some sort of a buy out clause in his loan contract.

Otherwise I don't like that we develop another team's player.

I think he’s been decent so far, looks pretty composed on the ball, and apart from Lukaku’s first goal I can’t remember him being shown up.

I’m fairly certain that Tuanzebe will not be able to play at Old Trafford next weekend. So I’m expecting we’ll go back to 433 for that one. Which will be nice as we’ll get to see Bailey start 🤞🏻

• Like 1

2 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

I think he’s been decent so far, looks pretty composed on the ball, and apart from Lukaku’s first goal I can’t remember him being shown up.

I’m fairly certain that Tuanzebe will not be able to play at Old Trafford next weekend. So I’m expecting we’ll go back to 433 for that one. Which will be nice as we’ll get to see Bailey start 🤞🏻

100%, cant play against parent club.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Does anyone know if we have an option to buy. I thought I read it was for 10 mil but could be wrong 

i dont think so, Manure will want to hike the price up if he does well.

Â