Axel Tuanzebe

alreadyexists

Axel was class today. Blocked literally **** everything that was in front of him. 

So glad we signed him and hope we get him on a permanent eventually. 

(Plus I love the chant its literally the best thing I've ever heard at a football ground)....

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Massive upgrade on Engels. I hope we can make it permanent at some point.

Definitely, and a fitting understudy to Mings I think. 
I wondered if this loan started to materialise once Ming’s rib injury started, as he had them strapped up vs Newcastle?

Edited by alreadyexists
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Definitely, and a fitting understudy to Mings I think. 
I wondered if this loan started to materialise once Ming’s rib injury started, as he had them strapped up vs Newcastle?

With Engels gone I think we were probably looking to add a 4th CB to the squad. 

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

With Engels gone I think we were probably looking to add a 4th CB to the squad. 

Good point, I’d forgotten that Engels had gone. Tbh he was practically a ghost here after that Tottenham game where he had a howler

I hope we sign him permanently in the summer as it seems certain Hause will move on for more regular football. He's done enough in the games for us to get a top Championship or lower prem team. So if we don't sign Axel we'll need 2 CBs

2 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

I hope we sign him permanently in the summer as it seems certain Hause will move on for more regular football. He's done enough in the games for us to get a top Championship or lower prem team. So if we don't sign Axel we'll need 2 CBs

Considering man Utd got Varane, Maguire, lindelof I'm sure Axel is realistic about his chances there. 

39 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Considering man Utd got Varane, Maguire, lindelof "and Bailey" I'm sure Axel is realistic about his chances there. 

Bailey, He is ahead him too, he were right to move there for this season with us and he should've move there first place before he sign for extended contract with Man Utd as they make his values up and fake promise will play regular for him - it is his mistake but understand the reason also it is Procreate move for Konsa as future star centre half which Smith "Knew" he is best potential over Barbet (I think was it is him or else? correct me if i am wrong...)

(and Engels as main) for cheap replacement for Axel which is best buy (KONSA) for our Centre Half 2nd Mings, 3rd him (Would be nice if we were go for both of them Axel and Konsa, Mings, Hause all in first place) hopefully end of the season he move to us. more chance and more strong, better chance fight for euro so can rotating the squad easy - only if we in Europe completion. Hopefully he stay with us next season, in 1 or 2 season big clubs or BIG money to buy him come for him so we already got replacement ready-make for cheap.

Edited by Danny_Villaman84

7 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

You missed his miscontrol in the box and almost giving away a penalty then?

I didn't get to see the game on Sat unfortunately as was on the way back from the cricket. Had wondered if you meant then or against Barrow!

Edited by Tom13

31 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

I didn't get to see the game on Sat unfortunately as was on the way back from the cricket. Had wondered if you meant then or against Barrow!

Ah ok so. It was pretty dodgy especially the way the ref was going about things.

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Watching back could easily be given. To be fair to Hause he came on late so probably wasn’t with the pace of the game yet.

Watching it at the time I was amazed he didn’t give it.

Â