Axel Tuanzebe

alreadyexists

17 minutes ago, bobzy said:

MOTM today by some distance.  Composed, quick and strong.  Impressive.

I agree in terms of norm from us. Pace, looked composed and reliable. Best I’ve seen him play for us. He used his head.

Very impressed with him last night. Looked a proper centre back, and he’s so bloody quick. I loved the occasion where Chester attempted to control the ball over the top, missed it and Rhodes latched onto it thinking he was in, but the recovery pace from Tuanzebe was superb to just nick in and steal the ball. 

he was good last night, some of his runs out of defence were decent, however......i actually think that regardless of how good his runs out of defence are they probably need to stop until we sort the defence out, as when hes not in position we look shaky as hell, as in the Chester/Taylor debacle against QPR, im sure if he was there that probably wouldnt have happened.

On 27/10/2018 at 10:51, Stevo985 said:

Another good game. Very encouraging. Still needs to sort himself out in the air though.

How does someone sort themselves out in the air? Surely, either they are good in the air or not, in my opinion, it is not something that can be learned, no doubt you’ll disagree 

Â