Axel Tuanzebe

alreadyexists

Pretty difficult to speculate about how good he is since he's hardly played any football over the last 2 years.

29 senior games, or about 1500 minutes of football since the season he was here. Mostly in cup games.

From what I remembered he was pretty good on the ground but really, really weak in the air. Him and Konsa might not be an ideal pairing.

Just now, GENTLEMAN said:

I am glad of this. Quality at promotion season. Hope he can remain injury free and develop with us. I would have preferred perm move. Pi$$ed me off when he went back to Utd back then.

Manure offered him a new contract as I recall. Should do ok as a back up.

1 minute ago, Strog said:

I think we could buy him eventually. The one year extension is just to give hin market value when they sell. United have had a look and don’t fancy him.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Strog said:

They lied to him,  Olé claimed he was looking forward to using and developing him, then proceeded to never play him.  Maybe due to injury but he was definitely lied to

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Strog said:

Yes. I would not want the same to happen again.

Say he ends up playing 15-20 games, showing his quality. Returns to Utd to offer him new contract and they try to sell him for 20-25 million or have him for their squad. 

His fitness is the major major thing. He has the ability and potential. 

• Like 1

Â