Axel Tuanzebe

alreadyexists

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

WHat I find really strange in solsjaker used every sub except axel? Unless he has a injury that is a really odd. Very strange thing to do. Also very embarrassing and poor management 

He's another that will be lucky to finish the season in a job.

• Like 1

He is at an age where it's important for him to get regular first team football.Judging by their pre season so far it looks like all Lindelof, Bailly, Smalling and Jones are ahead of him in the picking order. They sign Maguire and i can't see Axel playing other than maybe an FA Cup game here and there.

At Villa he would keep his partnership with Mings and have a steady development. I feel sad United are hindering his development.

Edited by villalad21
  • Like 1

On 18/07/2019 at 12:36, villalad21 said:

He is at an age where it's important for him to get regular first team football.Judging by their pre season so far it looks like all Lindelof, Bailly, Smalling and Jones are ahead of him in the picking order. They sign Maguire and i can't see Axel playing other than maybe an FA Cup game here and there.

At Villa he would keep his partnership with Mings and have a steady development. I feel sad United are hindering his development.

Agreed. Absolutely no way this kid is going to hold down a regular spot in that defence, especially if they sign Maguire. 

I think it will be an incredibly poor decision both for the player and club to loan him out to the PL this season. 

BBC Report from today. 

The England Under-21 international did well. He occasionally drifted out of position, but Lindelof and skipper Nemanja Matic soon corrected him.

And, while it is tough to see how Tuanzebe could have shown enough to persuade Solskjaer he did not need to buy someone of the stature of England's Harry Maguire, he could be being cemented in a back-up role.

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

OGS saying he wants to check out Axel against good opposition then he's not using him against a champions league finalist. Hmm

Its a friendly 

On 20/07/2019 at 12:14, villalad21 said:

Starting today against Inter

only just spotted this - matic captain - **** me!! thanks to the hatred of Pogba and then the laziness of sanchez and the inability of the chuckle brothers and young his god awful performances have gone under the radar

if he's their captain they don't stand a chance

25 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

You can just imagine it can’t you. ‘Ooookay lad, sooooi I saye yow playin’ as a rihhht back this seasonnn. Now, I jus’ need to bring in another fiyve rihhtttt backs and get rid of the Centre halves and we’ll be goldddenn’.

Axel: just say no. 

We only saw the player we knew he could be because Dean played him, you know, where he is most comfortable. 

Â