Train Travel Distruption

bobzy

Just in case anyone has missed it, there's been a large fire at Nottingham train station in the early hours of this morning.  No trains will be in or out of the station today and, given the emergency services currently at the scene (I work about 2 mins from the station), there may well be no trains running tomorrow.

This may impact travel for some fans so just a notice to check before you set off!

Fire at the station is being treated as arson - unlikely to be open at all tomorrow.

As above, for anyone heading to the match by train, easiest/quickest way is likely to be to get to East Midlands Parkway and then catch a replacement bus service into Nottingham.

Trains from Birmingham to Nottingham will be running today although some slight delay and possible short term cancellations may be expected. Facilities at Nottingham station will be reduced though and two platforms are out of use. But overall fans heading there on the train will be ok.

I am driving the 1149 from Birmingham to Nottingham so anyone on that train please behave yourselves :D

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, TrinityRoadSteps said:

Trains from Birmingham to Nottingham will be running today although some slight delay and possible short term cancellations may be expected. Facilities at Nottingham station will be reduced though and two platforms are out of use. But overall fans heading there on the train will be ok.

I am driving the 1149 from Birmingham to Nottingham so anyone on that train please behave yourselves :D

Lets all have a disco... lets all have a disco La-lar-lar-la :clap:

• Haha 1

Â