The data behind the REAL In or Out debate

Genie

Balls: In or Out?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Balls: In or Out

• In
    • Out
    • Neither, I sit.

Never really knew any different than how I was taught at primary school . Trousers around ankles and hands against the wall. I was going to put a pic up showing how kids pee in primary school but I had no idea how to word the google search without being put on another register . But, yeah Villa games and service stations are always strangely awkward.

• Like 3

Just now, Brumerican said:

Never really knew any different than how I was taught at primary school . Trousers around ankles and hands against the wall. I was going to put a pic up showing how kids pee in primary school but I had no idea how to word the google search without being put on another register . But, yeah Villa games and service stations are always strangely awkward.

I feel certain this is a joke, but I desperately want it to not be.

11 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Is pissing in a sink justified when you're busting?

Absolutely but I hate it when some dirty bastards keep leaving tea bags in the sink. 

What a filthy habit. 

• Like 1

Did anyone else come into this thread expecting to get some useful facts about Brexit? 

I don’t know why, but, I did... hmm. 

Always In though... 

Edited by Tayls
  • Like 1

After a few test runs, I feel I'm switching between the two depending on pants and underwear. Annoyed, I want to pick a side here. And I do often sit, especially at night

Edited by Tegis
  • Haha 1

Â