The Official VillaTalk Legend of Zelda Rankings

Stevo985

22 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

This thread made me want to go and do this. I don’t know why, I think it’s because I’m simple.

34nrtxs.jpg

I now want to put together all my Mario games. Then Pokemon. Then cry myself to sleep I think.

Great stuff! I ordered TPHD and WWHD today on my break because of this bloody thread. I will get Skyward Sword on payday and I’ll have to get that zelda 2ds US only bundle. I hate being a nerd.

• Like 1

1. Majora's Mask
  2. Ocarina Of Time
  3. A Link To The Past
  4. The Wind Waker
  5. Breath Of The Wild

Majora's Mask takes 1st because I have always been a fan of dark and macabre settings, the soundtrack is phenomenal and it just speaks to me more than any other Zelda.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

I don't think I'll ever forgive my mom for making me throw away the boxes for SNES and 64 games.

I know the feeling !!

I use to have the old school bat mobile, marshmellowman and thunderkats toys as well as the numb chucks.  Grrrr

Edited by Demitri_C
  • Like 1

• 7 months later...

It's BACK!

Forgot all about this after promising I'd do the rankings. So here it is (note, for anyone checking my work, I've changed my rankings to include BOTW as number 2. The psot is so old it wouldn't let me edit it.
I've also included the 3 votes where the person had only played one Zelda. Which may seem unfair to some as it allocates 5 points to one game and none to any other.

The official VT Zelda Rankings are:

1. Ocarina of Time - 41 Points
2. Breath of the Wild - 31
3. The Wind Waker - 23
4. Link's Awakening - 19
5. A Link to the Past - 18
6. Twilight Princess - 9
7. Majora's Mask - 8
8. A Link Between Worlds - 1
9. Phantom Hourglass - 1

Kind of predictable I guess. Only surprise for me is WW and LA being ahead of LTTP, but I know we have a couple of big WW fans on here.

6 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Wow, Skyward Sword doesn't even make the list? One of my favorites. Best story and soundtrack of any Zelda game imo, along with the best dungeon in Lanayru Mining Facility

It can be on the list if you vote for it :) 

New rankings. A nice round Top 10 now that Keyblade has thrown Skyward Sword into the mix. Never played that one myself unfortunately.

1. Ocarina of Time - 45 Points
3. The Wind Waker - 23
4. Link's Awakening - 19
6. Twilight Princess - 12
7. Majora's Mask - 8
8. Skyward Sword - 4

9. A Link Between Worlds - 1
10. Phantom Hourglass - 1

Edited by Stevo985

• 3 years later...

Of the ones that I've played:

1- Ocarina of Time

2- Breath of the Wild

3- Wind Waker

4- Twilight Princess

5- Link's Awakening

6- Skyward Sword 

I never actually finished Majora's Mask so didn't think it fair to rank it. I will at some point.

On 17/09/2018 at 14:47, Stevo985 said:

It's BACK!

Forgot all about this after promising I'd do the rankings. So here it is (note, for anyone checking my work, I've changed my rankings to include BOTW as number 2. The psot is so old it wouldn't let me edit it.
I've also included the 3 votes where the person had only played one Zelda. Which may seem unfair to some as it allocates 5 points to one game and none to any other.

The official VT Zelda Rankings are:

1. Ocarina of Time - 41 Points
3. The Wind Waker - 23
4. Link's Awakening - 19
6. Twilight Princess - 9
7. Majora's Mask - 8
8. A Link Between Worlds - 1
9. Phantom Hourglass - 1

Kind of predictable I guess. Only surprise for me is WW and LA being ahead of LTTP, but I know we have a couple of big WW fans on here.

I just came on to praise ALBW, only one person has mentioned it!? Wow, it’s great!

Loving my Zelda and Ys journeys 😁

Â