Playoffs 2017-18: Divisional Playoffs

Tegis

6 minutes ago, Milfner said:

Would’ve been out of bounds anyway. 

Eagles come up against anyone who can score 3 TDs and they’ve lost.

He had one foot in and might have gotten the other one down if he caught the ball. Went right through his hands.

1 minute ago, Xela said:

Tom Brady masterclass

Pats look good. 

The Titans pass rush is shocking . Brady had time to make  phone calls between snap and release . If we somehow beat Pittsburgh , Calais Campbell is going to snap Brady in half.

6 hours ago, Brumerican said:

If we somehow beat Pittsburgh

This is my hope, your D is built for nailing NE with  relentless pressure inside so he can't step up, from the edge, not to mention very mobile LBs to take care of the short passing game (Pos excluded)  I don't think the Steelers can do that even though their offense is better.

It comes down to which of the Bortles'es turns up.

Edited by Tegis

10 minutes ago, Tegis said:

This is my hope, your D is built for nailing NE with  relentless pressure inside so he can't step up, from the edge, not to mention very mobile LBs to take care of the short passing game (Poz excluded)  I don't think the Steelers can do that even though their offense is better.

The play where Brady  hobbled out of the pocket and then threw a reverse field rainbow to Amendola would never have happened against us. 

But yeah there's that small matter of Shittsburgh to get through before that .

I'm no where near as nervous as I was last week because everyone expects the Steelers to win  anyway, so we can just go there and play with no real pressure on us .   

Â