The death penalty

Guest av1

Just now, Demitri_C said:

I am glad that they have started taking steps to punish people for this as its as horrendous crime.

I am glad that those steps aren't for the victim to do it back to the culprit.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I think with paedos/child murderers they should be made to share cells with the most violent criminals in prisons

Too right..

None of this bullshit of giving the bastards new identities to be protected from being given a good F***ing hiding.

Edit: I remember years ago the partner if Ian Huntley was put into a safe house in my town with her new identity..

She was rumbled within 2 hours of moving in and had to be moved again immediately for her own protection due the amount of folk hearing of her arrival and wanting to make an example of her.

Edited by AvfcRigo82

47 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Too right..

None of this bullshit of giving the bastards new identities to be protected from being given a good F***ing hiding.

Edit: I remember years ago the partner if Ian Huntley was put into a safe house in my town with her new identity..

She was rumbled within 2 hours of moving in and had to be moved again immediately for her own protection due the amount of folk hearing of her arrival and wanting to make an example of her.

Are you saying that's a good thing?

3 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Convicted rapists should be raped back with the biggest dildo available, and the judge should be the person to do it.  Surely that's something we all agree on? 

Totally agree. The only problem with this is lawyers will start telling their defendants to give their consent, deeming the dildoing futile.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Convicted rapists should be raped back with the biggest dildo available, and the judge should be the person to do it.  Surely that's something we all agree on? 

I'd prefer it if they used the gavel but I agree with the sentiment.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

That's going  a bit too far isn't it. I'm against the death penalty per se but a 100 lashes a day for 10 years for the most sickest violent criminals I wouldn't be against. They should suffer!

12 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I am not in favour of murder. But in a same subject I feel that if someone does a serious acid attack on someone the victim should be given the option of to do it back to the attacker.

thats the worst I'd go. (Controversial I know) but the attacker should know what it's like to do that to their victim(s)

katie%20piper--a.jpg

You honestly reckon she's going to want to throw acid in someone's face, regardless of what she's been through?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PaulC said:

That's going  a bit too far isn't it. I'm against the death penalty per se but a 100 lashes a day for 10 years for the most sickest violent criminals I wouldn't be against. They should suffer!

You could argue that the sickest criminals are actually mentally disturbed and not fully culpable for their actions, do they deserve this punishment as well?

Where do you draw the line?

8 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Smaller dildo then?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AVFCDAN said:

You could argue that the sickest criminals are actually mentally disturbed and not fully culpable for their actions, do they deserve this punishment as well?

Where do you draw the line?

True so is Pedophilia a mental illness and should be treated as such. Can It be cured? other than by extreme measures. The trouble is that people keep it hidden for years then the commit these offences on children and then its too late to prevent. what can be done!

Â