Dishwasher debate: Load knives and forks up or down

Tegis

50 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Forks and knives up you dirty really bad people. 

And before people say "but it cuts me" - then you're a stupid idiot.  It doesn't clean stuff which is hiding and all bunched up, upside down. 

Down.  And arrange them so they aren't bunching in such a way as to prevent cleaning.

Google Dishwasher, look at all the pictures, the utensils are pointing UP.

I win, you lose. I am the best.  You are the worst.  

Why is this even a discussion?  Similar to the ass wiping one I suspect, just weeding out all the mouth breathers. :lol: 

100% up!

Unless it’s my wife’s turn, in which case 50% of cutlery is facing up, 30% is down, and the other 20% is dotted around the house and/or leaving sticky food marks on the kitchen work surface <_<

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Google Dishwasher, look at all the pictures, the utensils are pointing UP.

I win, you lose. I am the best.  You are the worst.  

Why is this even a discussion?  Similar to the ass wiping one I suspect, just weeding out all the mouth breathers. :lol: 

Do you have difficulty with your washing machine as well?

I only ask because your avatar suggests you have crawled inside it.

• Haha 2

Up, unless you have some particularly lethal knives and kids, in which case you might want to sacrifice a teency bit of soapy effectiveness for a bit of 'rather be safe than sorry'.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

Regular knives and forks go up. Sharp knives that might cut you as you unpack the dishwasher go down.

You mean girls knives?

• Haha 1

My nephew's shit stain father puts their knives in the silverware drawer with the handles at the rear, blades facing out. Makes me want to plunge one of them in his eye.

• Like 1

Â