Weekends Football FA Cup 3rd Round 5/8 January

Demitri_C

1 hour ago, KAZZAM said:

Bristol City showing up all the half assed Premiership clubs who just give up vs city.

One of the reasons the league is over. Not one team shows up to actually challenge them when they have so many liabilities in defence

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

One of the reasons the league is over. Not one team shows up to actually challenge them when they have so many liabilities in defence

Having watched the game Man City did not play with the same intensity like they do in the Premier League but credit to Bristol City they take the game to them. But if he had been a league game it would have been totally different. 

Not long back from Manchester, gutting to lose the game in the fashion we did, but proud of our players tonight.

Not a full strength Man City side, but it wasn't far off their best attacking players and most of our problems we caused ourself from sloppy play in our half.

A semi final exit is still almost inevitable but we are still in this for now.

I thought the Bristol fans were fantastic. The City fans were an embarassment. The stadium was empty for a cup semi. 

It is going to be electric at ashton gate next week, hoping Bristol can cause a upset. Be great for the game if Bristol City won the cup. 

22 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I thought the Bristol fans were fantastic. The City fans were an embarassment. The stadium was empty for a cup semi. 

They can barely sell out big Champions League games

43 minutes ago, Zatman said:

They can barely sell out big Champions League games

Mad isn't it? I would liek to think if we were as successful as them we would. We are pulling n over 30k in this league which isnt that bad 

Â