VillaTalk Deadpool 2018

Xela

british-bulldogs-3.jpg

Dynamite Kid - Tom Billington (left) and The British Bulldog - Davey Smith (Right)

Both wrestled for WWF wrestling as the tag team 'British Bulldogs' in the 80's before Davey went solo in the 90's.

Both bulldogs now gone.

From what I have seen TB was finished and spent the last ten/fifteen years of his life living in a run down flat in the UK, a broken man.

22 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Holy ****. 

Pete Shelley, 63.  :(

Didn't see that one coming. 

I just found out, that is incredibly saddening for me. The Buzzcocks were part of my musical awakening, one of the first singles I ever bought was Promises

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

Sondra Locke, actress and girlfriend of Clint Eastwood ( which I'm sure had nothing to do with her successes) gone at 74

Apparently she died 6 weeks ago but it hadnt been reported?

Never a big fan of hers as an actress tbh. 

RIP.

Edited by Designer1

1 hour ago, Designer1 said:

Apparently she died 6 weeks ago but it hadnt been reported?

Never a big fan of hers as an actress tbh. 

RIP.

Yeah...very odd.

Honey Lantree, of the 60s band The Honecombs died on the 23rd. She was a rare thing in the british charts of the 60s as she was a female drummer. I met her briefly in the 90s, she was fairly pleasant from what I recall. Here she is being amazing on Have I The Right. 

• Like 1

Very sad; I remember them well, produced by Joe Meek I think. The band didn't seem to use very expensive kit(for those who might be interested - possibly nobody). She used Carlton drums which weren't that dear  - nowhere near as dear as Ringo's Ludwig. The guitars were Burns which were usually used by those who couldn't afford Fender !! RIP

• Like 1