VillaTalk Deadpool 2018

Xela

6 hours ago, Seat68 said:

In before Bickster starts calling him a word removed. Jim Bowen has died. I worked a lot with Jim in the 90’s as he did a few seasons at Butlins. A fairly nice bloke off stage, pretty much as his persona, straight faced but definitely of the clubs. As soon as he was off stage he was to be found at the bar and considering the amount he drank, amazed he made it to 80. Nice fella, always liked him.

He was one of the entertainers when I was on the QE2 about 20 years ago  .... he did his act and then hung around the bar entertaining everyone (and drinking )

seemed genuinely nice 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, coda said:

Philip Kerr dead. Never read any of his books but he's been mentioned often on here.

Yes I saw that the other day.  His Bernie Gunther series is pretty good and he did a few (less good) football/crime novels.  A real shame he's gone.

27 minutes ago, Jon said:

Had to Mooney! Can't say I'd ever heard of her. 

Big name TV totty When I Wor A Lad. Anchored the Eurovision Song Contest for years, and cropped up on loads of game/panel shows. Rumoured to have shagged Phil the Greek. 

Just now, mjmooney said:

Big name TV totty When I Wor A Lad. Anchored the Eurovision Song Contest for years, and cropped up on loads of game/panel shows. Rumoured to have shagged Phil the Greek. 

Rumoured to have had an almost decade long affair which she always strenuously denied

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Apparently Arnold Schwarzenegger  is having emergency heart surgery.  Surely not Arnie???? 

They are saying it is routine and was planned. 

8 hours ago, dAVe80 said:

Ray Wilkins is apparently in a bad way, after suffering a suspected heart attack.

Wish him well regardless of what I think of him, particularly during and after his employment at our club. 

Doesn't sound good though as he's been placed in an induced coma. 

Hope he pulls through. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Winnie Mandela, 81 gone. 

Any room left her in back garden for another body? 

• Like 4