New Year’s Eve

wazzap24

New Year’s Eve   

30 members have voted

1. 1. What’s your view of NYE?

• Yeah man, I love a good NYE Party, I’ll be boppin till the break of dawn
    • Get back in the Sea NYE, you overpriced disgrace of a night out. I’m staying in.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/01/18 at 00:00

Went round my dads and spent the night with him, his partner and her kids, my brother and his wife and a friend and his wife all went round too so no money spent, good buffet, bit of bubbly, good company and no forced enjoyment. A good night. 

Happy New Year VT!

• Like 2

On 12/31/2017 at 23:16, foreveryoung said:

Barracuda, them were the days.

It'll never be like that again, 1999 in our lifetime. Remember all the streets being close off all round the city and fair rides there too.

Even remember pulling a bird that night, well out of my league. She wrote her number on my wrist to call her the next day (no main stream mobile phones or social media in them days boys). Accidentally washed it off before going to bed pissed, wasn't happy next day. Ha!

Happy days! When people went out to just have a bloody good time and not have to worry about 'checking in' at numerous bars and take loads of selfies!

Millennium Eve, we actually left Barracuda at about 11:30pm as it was dead and stood on the road outside to watch the fireworks at midnight! 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Another year closer to the end of the world. 

Another year closer to retirement and death

• Like 1

Â