New Year’s Eve

wazzap24

New Year’s Eve   

30 members have voted

1. 1. What’s your view of NYE?

• Yeah man, I love a good NYE Party, I’ll be boppin till the break of dawn
    • Get back in the Sea NYE, you overpriced disgrace of a night out. I’m staying in.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/01/18 at 00:00

19 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Had great nights out like the rest, DNA on Hurst street in the year 1999 was the best to remember. 

I was at Barracuda that night (Millenium Eve) also on Hurst Street! It was terrible!

Edited by Xela

I can only think of one NYE that was any good. I was 20, and ended up in town at one just for a few to warm us up for the night time. We never bothered going back home, and just stayed out all day and night until the early hours. Was on JD all day and night. It was nowt fancy, but it was just a great day/night in the pub with my mates(I had some good mates then). I even got laid that night too. Very rock n roll kind of day ;)

Watching defenders on TV.  My last NYE out was years ago.

Just opened my xmas bottle of bombay sapphire so we will see how far that goes down. 

Have a great night whatever your doing and a happy new year :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xela said:

I was at Barracuda that night (Millenium Eve) also on Hurst Street! It was terrible!

Barracuda, them were the days.

It'll never be like that again, 1999 in our lifetime. Remember all the streets being close off all round the city and fair rides there too.

Even remember pulling a bird that night, well out of my league. She wrote her number on my wrist to call her the next day (no main stream mobile phones or social media in them days boys). Accidentally washed it off before going to bed pissed, wasn't happy next day. Ha!

Happy new year all

Edited by foreveryoung
  • Like 1

Huge Fire in Liverpool tonight, down the docks, multi story car park by the arena. 1600 cars gone up in flames.

Unfortunately for the people affected, the wrong person has launched an appeal for help in accommodation and lifts home. Everyone hates the Mayor, fat Joe

Just now, bickster said:

I stopped years ago, same formula, same celebrity rocket polishers in the audience, same dull acts

When I was a kid, my parents always watched the Andy Stewart White Heather Club on NYE, and I used to wonder why, when it was so shit. 

I guess we've turned into them (as you do), and Hootenanny is the modern equivalent. 

• Haha 1

Just now, mjmooney said:

When I was a kid, my parents always watched the Andy Stewart White Heather Club on NYE, and I used to wonder why, when it was so shit. 

I guess we've turned into them (as you do), and Hootenanny is the modern equivalent. 

I nearly said its the new Andy Stewart 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, bickster said:

Huge Fire in Liverpool tonight, down the docks, multi story car park by the arena. 1600 cars gone up in flames.

Unfortunately for the people affected, the wrong person has launched an appeal for help in accommodation and lifts home. Everyone hates the Mayor, fat Joe

Holy crap, got some pals in Liverpool tonight...........................he's car a shit car anyway :)

6 minutes ago, bickster said:

I don't fancy working in car insurance next week! 

I’ve been in 2018 for almost 40 minutes already. You won’t believe how different everything is! 

Fireworks didn’t wake the two year old so I can finally go to bed. 

Happy new year, VT! 

• Like 4

Happy new year!

im in Salzburg, not overly fussed by the place tbh but I swear at midnight every man woman and child stepped out on to the street and set fire to a small explosive! As a massive fire work fan it's been incredible, like going to a professional bonfire display where veryone in the crowd took their own fireworks too, 1.15am here and they're still going at it in the street, never seen anything like it

• Like 3

Â