• Grealish
    • Hogan
    • Bjarnason (Adomah 70)
    • O'Hare (Grealish 80)
    • Hepburn-Murphy (Hogan 83)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/01/18 at 15:00

Two goals gets my MotM, but there were many others who were superb today. Chester was great in our end, and that backheel - VOW! Grealish was phenomenal. Jedinak excellent, both Hutton and Elmo great. And two of the highlights were the goals by Hogan and Hourihane. Hogan needed it really bad, but I feel like Hourihane needed it too. And Adomah first class too.

What a game.

Edited by AVTuco
  • Like 1

Seriously that was fantastic.  Brilliant to see us actually press a side and look like the home team.  We got onto the front foot and didn't look back.  Hourihane high up the pitch and excellent - great energy.  Jack was unbelievable and other teams in this league will be extremely weary of playing against him - undoubtedly he'll get even more close attention now but if we use that to our advantage it only frees up more room for our wingers, who are clearly capable of doing damage at this level.

Hutton was great and I think he looks better at LB than RB this season.  Scottish Roberto Carlos.

I think Chester is a contender for the best defender in the league and Elphick is looking decent alongside him.  Jedinak solid in front of them and looking more composed on the ball.

10/10 all round!  (Especially Whelan)

• Like 1

That was positively hysterical. 

Really, really good game. The Jedi-Hourihane-Grealish midfield looked excellent. Jedi’s touch is awful and he turns like a ship on land but he does a great job of balancing the team and winning the ball back. 

Keep this up please. 

When we stopped the pointless back passes and played it sideways then forwards we looked great.

Hopefully we can build on this type of football.

Gave mom to hutton for the pure reason that he kept us driving forwards by carrying the ball giving the midfield more space.

Everyone was great today apart from elmo who was average.

Well done everyone its a team game.

Oh and Hogans goal and second header were things of beauty 

• Like 1

well I was supposed to go down again today but my old man was ill, my mate was going to have his ticket but I decided I couldn't be arsed,  my last message to him read ''yeah **** it, I can't be arsed with them today, we'll probably put on the best performance of the season now''

• Haha 1

Just now, Don_Simon said:

Question... Was it a 5-0 performance as well as a 5-0 result?

Good point, from the clusters I saw, we were full on attacking.

Brilliant bits of play, could have even been more to be honest.

The players looked like they were really up for it today.

Challenging for every ball and so on right till the end.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

Question... Was it a 5-0 performance as well as a 5-0 result?

The performance definitely reflected the score, we were on top of them for pretty much the entire game with maybe the exception of the start of both halves, but we were a bit fortunate too, as we only had 6 shots on target, and the one that didn't go in was spilled for Snodgrass' first goal. Saying that though, Hogan, Snodgrass' 2nd and Bjarnason's goals were all good finishes and Hourihane managed to thread his goal through a load of players, so it's not as if Bristol's goalie made a load of mistakes, just saying it's not often almost every shot on target goes in.

Â