• Grealish
    • Hogan
    • Bjarnason (Adomah 70)
    • O'Hare (Grealish 80)
    • Hepburn-Murphy (Hogan 83)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/01/18 at 15:00

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/lee-johnson-aims-astonishing-dig-14101656

Lee Johnson talking shite.

He said: "This was a game too far for us. You try and run two half marathons in two days, with all the speed, tempo, guile, skill and environment.

"It was interesting to hear the Villa fans mocking us, Bruce flicking the ball all over the gaffe - we're still three points above them. Let's see where we are at the end. We've got to use that as ammunition."

Well we did just that. Bristol had 2 hours less than us between their matches, it's a pathetic excuse.

Victorious fans in baiting the oppo fans at the game shocker. Happens every week at every ground.

**** me, the never ending 'walks of shame' I've endured walking back along Witton Lane from the Holte towards Witton station, right next to the away fans 'giving it large' to us.

2015-16 - so many, many, walks of shame.

Johnson - thought you had more about you than that...

Edited by Raver50032

22 hours ago, Michael118 said:

That was Hogan's second goal for us. The other came in the 0-2 away win at Wigan last season.

His record compared with Gabby's is 0.11 goals per game from 16 starts and 1600 mins played. Gabby has 0.22 goals per game from 6 starts and 787 mins played. Hogan is averaging 1 goal for every 8 starts. Gabby is averaging 1 goal for every 3 starts.

LOL. My quip about Gabby was purely tongue in cheek. Statistical analysis welcomed but not required :-) 

• Haha 1

On 03/01/2018 at 11:28, rodders0223 said:

The salt.

Calling Villa fans arrogant on a forum called ‘One Team in Bristol’

The irony.

To be fair, there’s a good number of level headed posters on there saying to not be so precious.

Edited by a m ole

1 hour ago, a m ole said:

Calling Villa fans arrogant on a forum called ‘One Team in Bristol’

The irony.

To be fair, there’s a good number of level headed posters on there saying to not be so precious.

F*** them inferior B*******ds

They‘re not even in the South-West Midlands

On 02/01/2018 at 15:50, rjw63 said:

Sounds a bit of a knob doesn't he?

Yes and no.  Looking at it from their perspective for a minute, I think he's doing the right thing by trying to limit the damage that a hiding could potentially do to their season.  As a BCFC fan I'd rather here that, than hear the alternative "oh well, that's shown us our level.  Down we go".  We can see that he's coming off as a bit of a diva, but I can appreciate that he's trying to downplay the result as much as he can and remind everyone on their side of the fence that when all's said and done, they're still doing very well and better than us.  So I can understand.

Â