• Grealish
    • Hogan
    • Bjarnason (Adomah 70)
    • O'Hare (Grealish 80)
    • Hepburn-Murphy (Hogan 83)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/01/18 at 15:00

Makes you just wonder if beating 'Boro, a top team in the league, has given them the confidence boost needed against the top teams in this league? Maybe we have past a psychological barrier and we will see a different mentality from now on. Let's face it, if you can't gain confidence from that then you never will lads. 

Brilliant performance today and what we all look for because we - the hysterical ones - believe that is what you all should be capable of.

• Like 1

Just now, CosmicVillan said:

Can I vote for Whelan as my MOTM for not being on the pitch ?

What a massive difference it has made by dropping him!

Grealish obviously MOTM but great performance from all of them today. Really worked hard. Pressed in packs. Kept the ball better and played with intensity. I'm not sure if Bristol were suffering from fatigue and injuries but they couldn't handle us today. It was almost like the players put the performance in for the manager dare I say. 

I would have given Bruce a good rating because I do think dropping Whelan was forced upon on him and we looked much better without him. 

But it's not every day you win 5-0 and also have subs amongst the goals. So he got a Very good. 

Well done Villa.

• Like 2

Just now, Grasshopper said:

5-0 unbelievable Jeff

We have the players to be at least 2nd

today showed that

or maybe its all down to Agnew

Yes, you could be right if players like Hogan, Grealish, Jedinak hadn't been injured for a good part of the season and still playing their way back into form. Add Terry and Kodjia to that, and you know what you get? Mass Hysteria!!! :P

Happy New Year!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Grasshopper said:

5-0 unbelievable Jeff

We have the players to be at least 2nd

today showed that

or maybe its all down to Agnew

The players really did show that today. Whatever got us that, may it continue. I care not if it's due to Agnew, Bruce or the players themselves. It worked and we should build on that. Can't wait for next game now. 

• Like 1

Â